Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: What Version Do You Use ?

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:09 pm

thegoon wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:Yeah I need to put Windows7 on there or go back to XP.

I work in IT in an authority so I could easily get my hands on windows7 and a VLK but I would get into a bit of trouble. I'm sure there are plenty of keys on eBay.

if they have a VLK then under the partnership you are able to use it at home as long as you are in employment with them. Thats what we have been told anyway.

also, got any jobs!!

Jobs?! Lucky to have our own. We are trying to make saving like all councils.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:31 pm

you are right mate, i work in the private sector, and theres nothing going. Im not massively qualified, but have 7 years in networks, but i think i need a change. I might go down mcdonalds by the stadium and see whats going! :D

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:36 pm

Haha!

Working in the public sector has lost it's main benefit. Security!!

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:47 pm

I have the best of Vista XP and Windows 7 put on for us :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:09 am

denton2k6 wrote:Im on vista but this laptop is shit , bought it for the miss's but im on here all the time :D need to get a new one soon , how much isit to build one like that carl?

You would be looking at £250 Denton

Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:48 am

carlccfc wrote:Operating System ?

I built my 3rd pc last night with a quad core 3.00 ghz processor, 1TB hard drive and 2GB of ram ( soon to be 4GB ) I installed Windows 7 and I gotta say I am loving it, so freaking easy :ayatollah:

Snow Leopard Mac OSX. :ayatollah: Once you've had Mac you won't go back to windows :lol: