Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Middlesboro

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:50 pm

I know it's a while away but just wondering if anyone is doing an overnighter in the north east and what the plans might be?

Re: Middlesboro

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Thinking of it, eaither do that or Blackpool when we play Preston. :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:54 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:Thinking of it, eaither do that or Blackpool when we play Preston. :ayatollah:

Magic, I should be down that weeknd too :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:55 pm

I went to 'boro last year, horrible journey as I was feeling ill :(

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:57 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:I went to 'boro last year, horrible journey as I was feeling ill :(

I stayed there on the Sat - what a shitehole!!!!

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:57 pm

There's 50 of us stopping in whitley bay after the Middlesboro game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:58 pm

ccfcninian wrote:There's 50 of us stopping in whitley bay after the Middlesboro game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sounds like a plan :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:00 pm

PtB wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:Thinking of it, eaither do that or Blackpool when we play Preston. :ayatollah:

Magic, I should be down that weeknd too :ayatollah:

Sorted, have to see if we have enough people to go. Hope there will be enough going though. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:01 pm

When i get more details i'll let you know :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Cheers. There's 2 or 3 of us coming down.

I love the local games :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:08 pm

PtB wrote:Cheers. There's 2 or 3 of us coming down.

I love the local games :lol:

Not too far to travel :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Ptb alright fella my soppy brother been giving you half a plan. We are leaving at 4 am from south Wales be up in plenty of time for pre match drinks. We got a hotel booked for all 50 of us in whitley bay as we are all staying the night. It's the hotel at the top of the street so meet us in there you won't miss the bus parked outside. So see you soon blue army !!!

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Cheers mate. Will let the boys know. Should be a riot!

It's as local as we can get up here!!!

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:13 pm

ccfcgrangeend wrote:Ptb alright fella my soppy brother been giving you half a plan. We are leaving at 4 am from south Wales be up in plenty of time for pre match drinks. We got a hotel booked for all 50 of us in whitley bay as we are all staying the night. It's the hotel at the top of the street so meet us in there you won't miss the bus parked outside. So see you soon blue army !!!

Soppy? :shock: cheeky fucker :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:21 pm

Yeah last time we was up for Newcastle brilliant weekend shit result but boy did we make up for it in the night :shock: :D :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:39 pm

Four of us going down from Scotland mate. Thinking of spending the night in Newcastle.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Five of us flying up on friday stopping in newcastle for two nights, can't wait as we had a great time last february barring the result :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:15 am

its the venture inn whitly bay.hope the plumbing is finished in our room :ayatollah: :ayatollah: