Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

When was the last time Leeds

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:43 pm

Beat us? Anyone know...

They went on their downfall after the cup game at ours and they aint beat us since in the few times we met

Re: When was the last time Leeds

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:45 pm

We lost to them in the 80s i remember that :lol: :lol: since then the Yorkshire puddings cant beat us :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Lets keep it that way chief! :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:We lost to them in the 80s i remember that :lol: :lol: since then the Yorkshire puddings cant beat us :lol: :lol:

Done a little bit of reasearch, last time they beat us was February 1984 apparently. I was a kid then though so obviously wont remember. we played them 5 times since and beat them everytime, hope it continues. :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:49 pm

time 4 a change then..

Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:47 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:We lost to them in the 80s i remember that :lol: :lol: since then the Yorkshire puddings cant beat us :lol: :lol:

Done a little bit of reasearch, last time they beat us was February 1984 apparently. I was a kid then though so obviously wont remember. we played them 5 times since and beat them everytime, hope it continues. :ayatollah:

I was there. Lost 1-0 to a late george mccluskey goal at np. Kicked off all over the show....

Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:29 pm

I was there, Peter Lorimer played that day for Leeds.
I remember walking behind the Grange end terrace after the match and both sets of fans were pelting eaach other with stones and coins. :)

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Who cares when they beat us as long we beat them on Monday and not just beat them bloody thrash them 6-0 please 4 -0 in 20 minutes so I can relax for a change :lol:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:11 pm

MalagaCF wrote:I was there, Peter Lorimer played that day for Leeds.
I remember walking behind the Grange end terrace after the match and both sets of fans were pelting eaach other with stones and coins. :)

Peter Lorimer left Leeds in 1979 he did play in the 1972 FA cup game.That game was mad perhaps you meant that one

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:49 pm

NinianParkWasMyWife wrote:Beat us? Anyone know...

They went on their downfall after the cup game at ours and they aint beat us since in the few times we met

never since ive been following football(20yrs)

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:50 pm

Pricey wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:I was there, Peter Lorimer played that day for Leeds.

Peter Lorimer left Leeds in 1979 he did play in the 1972 FA cup game.That game was mad perhaps you meant that one

he played aswell in the 80's when they were in the second division