Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NuclearBlue

Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:54 pm

where are you from

Where are you now?

I seen you asked about getting picked up from the Gwerthoner, do we know eachother... :wave:

Re: NuclearBlue

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:24 pm

I am from Bristol Originally. Father from Gelligaer. Live in Gilfach now.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:26 pm

How long you been there mate, do you know any of the locals? Load of Cardiff fans round there,

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Been aroun 8 years Chief. Occasionally go to the Capel on the weekend but dont know many. I live by Paulines pantry or when it was a pantry. :lol: :lol: At Bargoed Rugby club Sat night :ayatollah: . will be on the coach for the Jacks game. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Your by the Garage are you, im a stone throw away from you...

You ever go with the Bodmans or Titch?

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:38 pm

EddieEdwards wrote:Your by the Garage are you, im a stone throw away from you...

Yes in the Old dairy. No chief. If you are on the Jacks Coach make yourself known. I will be the stranger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:42 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
EddieEdwards wrote:Your by the Garage are you, im a stone throw away from you...

Yes in the Old dairy. No chief. If you are on the Jacks Coach make yourself known. I will be the stranger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Interesting, I can guarentee you have seen me around here, PM.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Did you PM me Chief. Message came up but was blank

Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Did you PM me Chief. Message came up but was blank

Yeah butt, no message tittle so its ..

I can see where you live from my back window, take a walk to the bench by the gate that leads up to the bowling green by the school and Ill be able to see you... :roll: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Its fecking dark Chief and i get frightened. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:03 pm

f*cking wimp.... :D

Tell me where and when and Ill meet you for a beer fella.

:ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Out at a party tomorrow night. PM me your mobile number and i will give you a text as im on nights next week. Are you going to the Norwich game ? i am catching an early train to get to the Ninian if you are interested Chief.

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Out at a party tomorrow night. PM me your mobile number and i will give you a text as im on nights next week. Are you going to the Norwich game ? i am catching an early train to get to the Ninian if you are interested Chief.

Im f*cking off to Australia next Sunday for the Ashes and im down Devon till Thursday, Ill be back mind.. :mrgreen: :ayatollah:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:12 pm

EddieEdwards wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:Out at a party tomorrow night. PM me your mobile number and i will give you a text as im on nights next week. Are you going to the Norwich game ? i am catching an early train to get to the Ninian if you are interested Chief.

Im f*cking off to Australia next Sunday for the Ashes and im down Devon till Thursday, Ill be back mind.. :mrgreen: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: lucky f**k :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:14 pm

we will see.

what time you alive in ther morning, Im going to turn up on your doorstep hahahah :ugeek:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:24 pm

EddieEdwards wrote:we will see.

what time you alive in ther morning, Im going to turn up on your doorstep hahahah :ugeek:

6am im of to work then Chief :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:29 pm

f**k that, but now I know where you live watch our for random blow up sheep... :lol:

Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:31 pm

EddieEdwards wrote:f**k that, but now I know where you live watch our for random blow up sheep... :lol:

Hopefully not used Chief :lol: :lol: :lol: