Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jacks allocation announced for the derby

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:11 am

http://www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/swans ... ticle.html?

TWO aways :lol:

Re: Jacks allocation announced for the derby

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:44 am

i wouldn't allow any of the fuckers come to the ccs

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:12 pm

just a thought would they sell their allocation if it wasnt a bubble. :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:16 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:just a thought would they sell their allocation if it wasnt a bubble. :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Given that Swansea are taking over 4,000 to Wigan on Tuesday, I would have thought so.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:19 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:just a thought would they sell their allocation if it wasnt a bubble. :roll: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No they Def would not, I promise you that.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:21 pm

that is a quarter final against thier former manager who left them for a bigger club :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:22 pm

my thoughts to they only come because they have protection. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:26 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:my thoughts to they only come because they have protection. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree.

Only have to go back to the 80's their Support to Our Place was Pathetic.

Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:28 pm

sorry got ahead of myself last 16. :oops:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:21 pm

they will always sell, its their biggest game of the season :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 pm

£26 a ticket is a bit steep for the Gypo's is it not?? I know our fans fork that out every week but we're civilized and cultured (even those from the Valleys, like :D )

If they want to visit their nations capital they'd best start selling pegs now!!

Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:
hirwaunbluebird wrote:my thoughts to they only come because they have protection. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Totally agree.

other than their promotion season they brought 1500 to the city at the most while we took 2000 to 4000 to the vetch

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Totally agree.

Dream on, you really got short memories or alzheimer's or both

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:41 pm

colours wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Totally agree.

Dream on, you really got short memories or alzheimer's or both

When you were going to the Old Division 1, You Brought 1,500, We took to you in the same 2 Legged Welsh Cup Final, Over 6,000, We filled All behind the goal and the stand up stairs(The old one before they knocked it down) and Half way down the pitch and 400 in your end behind the other goal, Be Honest you lot use to be Shit Scared to make your way to us, Coaches and Special train for you, We would take your Town over every time 4 hours before kick off.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:51 pm

When you were going to the Old Division 1, You Brought 1,500, We took to you in the same 2 Legged Welsh Cup Final, Over 6,000, We filled All behind the goal and the stand up stairs(The old one before they knocked it down) and Half way down the pitch and 400 in your end behind the other goal, Be Honest you lot use to be Shit Scared to make your way to us, Coaches and Special train for you, We would take your Town over every time 4 hours before kick off.[/quote]

would,t it be nice to return again on a police free trip - the last one being fa cup remind me did the whole town again get
over turned and a large scale of the town get trashed

i reckon the next time ban lifted over 10 k would turn up and mostly lads - it,s never going to happen thou is it ! :cry: