Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " OVER A 1,000 CARDIFF FANS "

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:42 pm

colours wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:" OVER A 1,000 CARDIFF FANS "
Going to Leeds Utd on a Monday Night, Live on Sky, £29 a ticket,plus Transport Expense and a Semi-Bubble, meeting the Police at the Service Station, with Our Vouchers.

FANTASTIC SUPPORT YOU SHOULD ALL BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" COME ON YOU MIGHT BLUEBIRDS " Dont Let Us Down :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Disagree, big game for you forget the live game bit
You should be taking more than that considering where you are in the league and the history etc,,
shocking figure that :o

Its a Bubble match and Live on Tv and a Monday Night, Weve been there many times before. You struggle to sell your tickets to come to us.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Typical jack annis full of envy.Respect to allthe fans going tommorow have a good safe trip. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: opps and come home with 3 points please :D

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:51 pm

what is that jack on,they cant fill their own stadium.14000 plus and third in the league enough said. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:54 pm

the only time the jacks are on tv is when they play us.small club very small minds. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:56 pm

earnieblue wrote:Typical jack annis full of envy.Respect to allthe fans going tommorow have a good safe trip. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: opps and come home with 3 points please :D

Cheers Earnie, We Will (3pts) and WILL SING OUR HEARTS OUT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:57 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:what is that jack on,they cant fill their own stadium.14000 plus and third in the league enough said. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They get 10,000 Fans less than us for Home games and are 3rd in the League :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:00 pm

colours wrote:
Going to Leeds Utd on a Monday Night, Live on Sky, £29 a ticket,plus Transport Expense and a Semi-Bubble, meeting the Police at the Service Station, with Our Vouchers.

FANTASTIC SUPPORT YOU SHOULD ALL BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" COME ON YOU MIGHT BLUEBIRDS " Dont Let Us Down :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You should be taking more than that considering where you are in the league and the history etc,,

You cant say f*ck all about shocking attendence, you would struggle to sell 150 (no not pegs) tickets to visit elland road on a monday night when its on sky... we are a bigger club than you ALWAYS WILL BE AND ALWAYS WILL.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Take no notice of the bitter jack,hes pissed off cas his sister found a real man to shag :lol: she had a night out in cardiff see 8-)

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:26 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
hirwaunbluebird wrote:what is that jack on,they cant fill their own stadium.14000 plus and third in the league enough said. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

They get 10,000 Fans less than us for Home games and are 3rd in the League :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly thats why you should be taking more, i'm not denying am i. :roll:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Monday night, mega long trip, YET ANOTHER bubble. 1000 is excellent. If it was 'find you own way there, pay on the gate, play on saturday, not on TV' like it is for you we'd take 3-4000.

Sold our allocation for Coventry last week and will sell whatever Reading give us in 2 weeks as well.

Our away support isnt as big as it should be, but thats really due to the extra hassles. loads just can t be arsed with the bubbles, the all-tickets, the restrictions and generally being treated like sh1t.

Hopefully a few more like Coventry on Tuesday and we'll start to be treated like normal people again.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:32 pm

colours wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Funny story is, when we use to get 4,000 at home we would of taken 2,000 there . The NEW TYPE of fan does not Travel like the Fans from the 70s.80s and 90s. I dont mean all the new fans either, As I was a New fan once, I mean the New Type.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:34 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Monday night, mega long trip, YET ANOTHER bubble. 1000 is excellent. If it was 'find you own way there, pay on the gate, play on saturday, not on TV' like it is for you we'd take 3-4000.

Sold our allocation for Coventry last week and will sell whatever Reading give us in 2 weeks as well.

Our away support isnt as big as it should be, but thats really due to the extra hassles. loads just can t be arsed with the bubbles, the all-tickets, the restrictions and generally being treated like sh1t.

Hopefully a few more like Coventry on Tuesday and we'll start to be treated like normal people again.

Tim, WE ACTUALLY GET MORE RESTRICTIONS ON OUR FANS THAN ANY OTHER FAN IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE and THATS A FACT.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Monday night, mega long trip, YET ANOTHER bubble. 1000 is excellent. If it was 'find you own way there, pay on the gate, play on saturday, not on TV' like it is for you we'd take 3-4000.

Tim, WE ACTUALLY GET MORE RESTRICTIONS ON OUR FANS THAN ANY OTHER FAN IN THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE and THATS A FACT.

I believe it Annis.

If it wasnt for all the shit I'd go to more, probably take my wife and kids a few times too, but its just too much hassle.

For example I couldnt have a family weekend in London and pop down to the Millwall game could I. :lol:

Or gone for a weekend in the Pennines and ppped over tomorrow for the match. ;)

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I believe it Annis.

If it wasnt for all the shit I'd go to more, probably take my wife and kids a few times too, but its just too much hassle.

For example I couldnt have a family weekend in London and pop down to the Millwall game could I. :lol:

Or gone for a weekend in the Pennines and ppped over tomorrow for the match. ;)

I feel the same Tim, I would like to take my Daughters more often in the car etc.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:43 pm

What's your allocation for Cov out of interest mate ? We were given 5,000 initially which have sold out - we now have another 1,000. It's a right pain applying for tickets at Leeds. They do it in phases - for example our first 5 aways were phase 1. You have to apply by a certain date for all these games or you've pretty much got no chance of getting aticket.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:49 pm

colours wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

we would but 50% our support on bans - but you jack bastards havent got a clue where are you when wales travel home and away

just go play somewhere else your just an in bred :3some:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Leedsfc wrote:

What's your allocation for Cov out of interest mate ? We were given 5,000 initially which have sold out - we now have another 1,000. It's a right pain applying for tickets at Leeds. They do it in phases - for example our first 5 aways were phase 1. You have to apply by a certain date for all these games or you've pretty much got no chance of getting aticket.

We were given 1,000 for a Tuesday Night :lol: :lol:
We Demanded another 1,000, they gave us 200 extra, then on the night(Last Tuesday) Sense privailed and they opened a cash turnstile for OUR FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:55 pm

Leedsfc wrote:

1300. We dont get given many . :lol:
They restricted it as it was the first 'non-police' away game we've ever had. it went well too.
Hopefully it'll get better in future.

Can't compete with the numbers you take away in fairness. Not so far away with our home gates these days though, but we've got a long long way to go before we can compare ourselves with Leeds in terms of support numbers.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Yes I agree Tim, Leeds Away Support, is in the TOP 10 in THE UK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 pm

We were given 1,000 for a Tuesday Night :lol: :lol:
We Demanded another 1,000, they gave us 200 extra, then on the night(Last Tuesday) Sense privailed and they opened a cash turnstile for OUR FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:[/quote]

Each year at the end of the season i go through our last programme and compare how many we take to clubs and how many they bring to us.

Never more than a handful who bring more to Cardiff than we take to them. Sheff Weds and Ipswich I think were 2.

Only about 3 or 4 clubs (including Newcastle and Swansea) brought more than 1200 to us. Think the other 2 were Reading and West Brom.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Lawnmower wrote:We were given 1,000 for a Tuesday Night :lol: :lol:
We Demanded another 1,000, they gave us 200 extra, then on the night(Last Tuesday) Sense privailed and they opened a cash turnstile for OUR FANS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Each year at the end of the season i go through our last programme and compare how many we take to clubs and how many they bring to us.

Never more than a handful who bring more to Cardiff than we take to them. Sheff Weds and Ipswich I think were 2.

Only about 3 or 4 clubs (including Newcastle and Swansea) brought more than 1200 to us. Think the other 2 were Reading and West Brom.[/quote]

Correct Tim, No one really comes to us.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:18 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Leedsfc wrote:

1300. We dont get given many . :lol:
They restricted it as it was the first 'non-police' away game we've ever had. it went well too.
Hopefully it'll get better in future.

Can't compete with the numbers you take away in fairness. Not so far away with our home gates these days though, but we've got a long long way to go before we can compare ourselves with Leeds in terms of support numbers.

We only have around 12,000 season ticket holders - which is pretty much the same as last season. Not sure how much you get charged but at Leeds we have thousands who won't watch the team whilst Bates is in charge. You can pay up to £700 for a season ticket for Championship football and fans just won't pay it up here. I think if you got in the Premier League you have the potential to get over 30,000 every week no problem.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:58 am

We have about 17,350 Season Tickets :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:38 am

colours wrote:

You played them on a Saturday this year, how many did you take?

Was it a bubble game?