Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

you think jacks can keep up the form?

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 pm

pretty good for welsh teams to be fair up at the top

they can stay third if they like tho haha :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: you think jacks can keep up the form?

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:26 pm

Hopefully yes if we do. They dont seem to rely on Pratley anymore either. Sinclair and Dyer are performing well for them and that new kid Emms? Did well when he came on today. It shall be interesting.
They have a great defence and we have a great attacking force. Roll on November 7th

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:27 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:Hopefully yes if we do. They dont seem to rely on Pratley anymore either. Sinclair and Dyer are performing well for them and that new kid Emms? Did well when he came on today. It shall be interesting.
They have a great defence and we have a great attacking force. Roll on November 7th

i no hope are defense is on form or we could have few problems :shock:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:31 pm

I dont think they will, nor Norwich.....I think City will be top as long as DJ manages Bellamy well which he seems to be doing

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:35 pm

Good point that the squad are winning with or without Craig and accept he cant play every game. DJ seems to have them in shape what formation or players he wants which can only mean thing

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:47 pm

In a way i want the jacks to go up!

Just so we can play them next season :ayatollah:

Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:57 pm

The Jacks are one of those annoying teams who always seem to be there or thereabouts, season after season, without really strenghtening their squad as they go.

Their most notable signing this season was Scott Sinclair who, to be fair, is a tidy player at Championship level, whereas we bring in Premier League quality players, but yet they are still very much in the mix.

God, I hate Swansea.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:12 pm

I hope they go down and keep going down, Welsh team or not. F*cking hate them.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:17 pm

i dont want tthem promoted this season next season if we were still in the prem but i want us to be the first welsh team in the prem

Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:53 pm

Ccfc Shane wrote:I hope they go down and keep going down, Welsh team or not. F*cking hate them.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:03 pm

I think they will be challenging this year. Kept most of their squad from last year and added 1 or 2 good ones - like Sinclair. They have a manger who seems to realise that to score you have to pass the ball forward and have a deep squad now.

However if they DONT go up this year they have several of their key players ready to leave for nothing and others on 1 year left who they will have to sell. They may think they arent paying much but their squad is massive and gates pretty poor.

Pratley and Rangel are 2 main ones who can walk away come May for a start.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:11 pm

We are looking good must admit, but at times we look as if we are in 1st gear
Our away form is good to be fair so it will make the derby game a cracker.
Boothroyd likely to be banned for the game it seems?? Bellend will no doubt be injured i hope ;)

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:15 pm

colours wrote:We are looking good must admit, but at times we look as if we are in 1st gear
Boothroyd likely to be banned for the game it seems?? Bellend will no doubt be injured i hope ;)

not really, if bothroyd gets booked tommorow he will miss the norwich game and back to help us beat you muppets.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:20 pm

colours wrote:We are looking good must admit, but at times we look as if we are in 1st gear

Praying for injuries and suspensions can't help you.

We haven't hit our full form yet, injuries and bedding in new players has meant we've played in fits and starts, you are a good side, but if we hit our potential we should be too good - its that 'if' that makes it interesting. both sides will be top 6 this year and one or both of us could go up automatic. Should be a cracker.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:24 pm

a horse with no name wrote:i dont want tthem promoted this season next season if we were still in the prem but i want us to be the first welsh team in the prem

Agree - once we're up they can come up and we can hammer them back down! Shame to not have the Welsh derby each season, we all look for this date first when the fixtures come out!!! Game on Nov 7th! Getting on it early . . . Suit you Sir!

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:03 pm

The jacks worry me as our defence is poor and Dyer took as apart last season with Sinclair too we maybe in trouble and our great strike force will have a difficult task.

Our defence needs to be looked at as it will cost us not just against the Jacks but the promotion our players deserve from last year until we change the defence my confidence is not there.

My love for Cardiff City will always be there

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:05 pm

valleyrambill wrote:The jacks worry me as our defence is poor and Dyer took as apart last season with Sinclair too we maybe in trouble and our great strike force will have a difficult task.

Our defence needs to be looked at as it will cost us not just against the Jacks but the promotion our players deserve from last year until we change the defence my confidence is not there.

My love for Cardiff City will always be there

Their defense has conceded more than ours. Let them worry ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: