Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

stone island

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:04 pm

whats every ones opinion on stone island ?
i know a lot of people who wont wear it, but i know people who love it.
whats your opinion and why ?
personally im a big fan as i think its very smart :ayatollah:

Re: stone island

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:12 pm

i got a few SI items , over priced if you ask me prefer lacoste myself

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:15 pm

Ben Sherman is my favourite make :D

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:17 pm

My bro has got loads of nice si jackets and I do like them but alot of the other stuff is a bit crap considering Wat u pay for it. There's too much fake stuff about though and too many wannabees it's not unknown enough for me tbh.

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:26 pm

one of my favourites for over 12 years but prada and armarni and the casual 80.s reproduction clobber also high up there for me

Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:21 pm

ive bought a couple of si items over the years but not a big fan tho

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:07 pm

mallo wrote:one of my favourites for over 12 years but prada and armarni and the casual 80.s reproduction clobber also high up there for me

Agree with you,S.I for me is making a come back as you don't see many fakes about which spoilt it for me. Cp is another one for me ,I don't think the ob have caught on to that yet not like S.I

Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Prefer Belstaff myself classic British(Italian now!!!) :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Xcasual wrote:
mallo wrote:one of my favourites for over 12 years but prada and armarni and the casual 80.s reproduction clobber also high up there for me

Agree with you,S.I for me is making a come back as you don't see many fakes about which spoilt it for me. Cp is another one for me ,I don't think the ob have caught on to that yet not like S.I

Well they will now :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:23 pm

I thought it was Stone Islam now :D

I got a top but never wear the badge.....cool as f**k see 8-)

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:48 pm

Nice gear but over the top priceing i think. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:06 am

one of my favourites for many years :D

Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:42 pm

sergio tacchini seems to be making a comeback :D

Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:56 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:sergio tacchini seems to be making a comeback :D

It's been back for ages but I think it's actually going out of fashion if anything. Too many people wearing it and it's too easy to buy now. It's lost it's kudos for me.

I have a SI coat which I liked for a while but there's too many snides about and it looks snide anyway, it's the new Burberry cap, in my opinion. Lacoste is my favourite as well as Ralph Lauren, Armani and Hugo Boss

Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:33 pm

I bought some Gabbici stuff from Mojo King, t shirts an dcardigan very nice and you don't see much about at all :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:41 pm

Nicesocks wrote:I bought some Gabbici stuff from Mojo King, t shirts an dcardigan very nice and you don't see much about at all :ayatollah:

I had a lovely cream Gabbicci jumper in 1983 :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Quality gear but steep prices, well worth getting a coat for the winter though.

Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Some of the vintage jackets are iconic and will never lose their appeal, sorme of the newer stuff is ok but loads of it is just overpriced and not worth buying