Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

old firm game today

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:03 pm

I know it has nothing to do with us, but i found this photo and thought i should share it
big kyle.jpg

imagine Bellers running through the liberty doing that :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: old firm game today

Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:11 pm

I would lovvveee to do that to any set of fans :D

Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:57 am

Yes WELL DONE LOOVENS :lol: and OF COURSE RANGERS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:27 am

3 ex city players invovled today, although Alexander didn't move from the bench.

Lafferty ALWAYS gets abuse from Celtic fans, so glad he gave it back :D Fantastic result for us today. I was expecting a heavy defeat. Sporting wise its beens a good weekend for me, hopefully that will be completed with a Bluebirds win tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:02 am

PhatFrog wrote:3 ex city players invovled today, although Alexander didn't move from the bench.

Lafferty ALWAYS gets abuse from Celtic fans, so glad he gave it back :D Fantastic result for us today. I was expecting a heavy defeat. Sporting wise its beens a good weekend for me, hopefully that will be completed with a Bluebirds win tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I always thought Lafferty a bit of a cheat. Certainly he "goes down easily for a big man"

Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:46 am

I won't disagree there Nottage ;)

Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:55 am

PhatFrog wrote:I won't disagree there Nottage ;)

:lol: :lol: