Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cardiff copper working in swansea

Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:05 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -head.html

Re: cardiff copper working in swansea

Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:23 am

When I become a copper (big if now with all the cuts) I would loooooove to work in Swansea :twisted: :lol:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:15 am

see another reason why coppers are cunts!!!!

wankers the lot of them

Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:33 pm

PhatFrog wrote:When I become a copper (big if now with all the cuts) I would loooooove to work in Swansea :twisted: :lol:

Hm why? ALOT of Cardiff Fans go to Swansea on a night out as it's easier to get around than Cardiff (Youngsters). I bet if you worked down there, you'd end up arresting more Cardiff fans than Swansea fans. :shock:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:18 pm

Ben wrote:see another reason why coppers are cunts!!!!

wankers the lot of them

Yeah he really didn't punch I'm any way near hard or often enough :lol: Surely it was justified he is a jack after all :D

Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:53 pm

AfanBluebird wrote:
PhatFrog wrote:When I become a copper (big if now with all the cuts) I would loooooove to work in Swansea :twisted: :lol:

Hm why? ALOT of Cardiff Fans go to Swansea on a night out as it's easier to get around than Cardiff (Youngsters). I bet if you worked down there, you'd end up arresting more Cardiff fans than Swansea fans. :shock:

There's this thing going round you need to get....its called a sense of humour
:roll:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:07 pm

I liked the way the cop who threw the punches threatened the lad filming at the end. One rule for one and one rule for the rest. Just shows how CCTV suits those with power and control.

Everyone should make sure they having a way of filming the police when confronted by them.