http://www.prosport.ro/fotbal-extern/ca ... ea-7548074
Hope everybody likes this article

Re: I'll Be There - in the best sports newspaper from Romania

Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Nice one, we've gone global :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Irina is a Bluebird! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: for the Blue Lions - Universitatea Craiova from the Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Hope you enjoy watching City stuff Leeds on TV in Bucharest tonight!

(No home match on Saturday in Buc so I'm trying to see Dinamo on Friday evening. ;) )

Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Article Translated :ayatollah:

For more than a century, Cardiff City's stadium, sing a song which says it is the first ever sang at a football match. A registered charity last summer and enjoyed success prompted the band "The Stand" - ardent fans of Cardiff City - to remove a single, which will be officially launched today.

The news that the oldest song sung by fans in the stadiums will appear on the CD messed up the great artists in the UK. Cheryl Cole (pictured right) and Westlife, who are preparing a new album each, were over the top British album to be released. Applications for galezilor CD from "The Stand", the band that recorded the song, are huge. Experts anticipate that it would be best selling single of last year.

"I spent no money on it"

Jonathan Owen, a famous actor in Britain, was the initiator of this project. Cardiff City's ardent supporter, the artist recorded the song the first time in June 2010 to raise money for the club (he wanted to rebuild the statue of the former glory of the team, Fred Keen). Surprisingly, he managed to raise 20,000 pounds and began to believe in his project. Together with other artists in the UK, all ardent fans of "swallows" were re-recorded the song on the CD two weeks ago. No they do not believe how successful it comes to music. "It is absolutely fantastic! I did not spend any money for it. I registered for free and we passed through the club," said Jonathan Owen.

Craig Bellamy, captain of Cardiff, the band members financially supported "The Stand" to record song

Be the first to learn the latest sports news directly on your mobile! m.prosport.ro