Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How long where you kept in last night?

Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Before the OB cleared the inbreads from outside the ground. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The sky Commentator kept on about Boothroyds challenge on beccio all night. The ref didnt see it the player didnt complain why didnt he shut the f**k up. :o (Thank f**k it was a red card challenge)

Re: How long where you kept in last night?

Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:52 pm

I dont know..I think they let us out after about half an hour.

I want to go home..I want to go home, Leeds is a shit hole, i want to go home :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:15 pm

they let us out at 10.05.

.....this is the best trip I've ever been on! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:22 pm

Couldn't believe how quiet it was when we got out, didn't see a Leeds fan, I think that defeat took the stuffing out of them and possibly they didn't want to lose the scrapping as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:22 pm

griff105 wrote:they let us out at 10.05.

.....this is the best trip I've ever been on! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Da do ra da do ra

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:24 pm

Darren Purse was loving it

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:57 pm

"dont wanna go home,dont wanna go home,this is the best trip ive ever been on".......kept us in for about half hour,took my eight year old with me and he loved every minute of it :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:59 pm

it was funny when we all got a bit fed up of being kept back and the chant turned to.....

''I WANNU GO HOME, I WANNU GO HOMEEEEEE, LEEDS IS A 'SHITHOLE' I WANNU GO HOME'' :lol:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:23 pm

milly44 wrote:it was funny when we all got a bit fed up of being kept back and the chant turned to.....

''I WANNU GO HOME, I WANNU GO HOMEEEEEE, LEEDS IS A 'SHITHOLE' I WANNU GO HOME'' :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:32 pm

welshdougie wrote:
milly44 wrote:it was funny when we all got a bit fed up of being kept back and the chant turned to.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

SHOES OFF IF YOU LOVE CARDIFF THAT WAS CLASS THERE WERE ABOUT 1000 ADIDAS TRAINERS IN THE AIR :ayatollah: