Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Top trip away

Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:31 pm

What a top trip

Great to meet so many people from the forum. Had a good chat with Tom, Baked, Annis, Carl and a few of the others. Oh and met Milly but was expecting him to be a girl with a name like that ;)

Firstly I would like to deny any rumours I somehow managed to pour an aluminous green bottle of shot stuff all down my white top :oops: Good job I’m not easily embarrassed and even more important ant I had another top with me :oops:
In no way did I look like a child had attacked me with a highlighter... :oops:

Had a great trip up and stopped in a lovely pub to pick up baked where they really made us feel welcome.
Met the coppers but got to the game around 15mins late (baked explains in his match report). Got to the turnstile only for the turnstile not to work because the steward pushed the turnstiles at the wrong time and my ticket then become deactivated :twisted: :twisted: . His suggestion was to walk to the Leeds ticket office to get it reactivated (yes walk through all the Leeds fans they have been trying to keep us away from) After arguing with 2 stewards and a copper how ridiculous it was spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on policing to keep the fans apart and then sending me through because a steward cant do his job properly, they just agreed so I soon realised I had to walk to the ticket office, so missed a further 10mins of the game getting my ticket reactivated. Obviously by this time I am fuming and lost everyone I was with :twisted: .

Annnyyywaayyyy rant over the players made it all worth while when I finally found my mates with a brilliant performance and an amazing atmosphere (thanks to our fans). So many positives to come out of the game, defence looked solid even though not tested as much as it will be in other games, midfield won the battle and we looked sharp when attacking – delighted.

Only negative point was for the one scumbag on the coach who stole my mates book which he had only just bought off Annis, why anyone needs to be so pikey is beyond me, really cant understand people like that and I hope what goes around comes around for the gypo.

Anyway thanks to Annis and Carl for organising a great trip, im such its a thankless task for thembut it was much appreciated me and the lads. Highly recommended :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Top trip away

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Only negative point was for the one scumbag on the coach who stole my mates book which he had only just bought off Annis, why anyone needs to be so pikey is beyond me, really cant understand people like that and I hope what goes around comes around for the gypo.

Harsh words :lol:
But it was a great day with great people, cant belive you had to walk through the Leeds fans :shock:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:21 pm

Maybe but I just cant understand how a fellow fan can do something like that :evil:

They did give me a steward to walk with to the ticket office but he was smaller than me :lol:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:30 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Maybe but I just cant understand how a fellow fan can do something like that :evil:

They did give me a steward to walk with to the ticket office but he was smaller than me :lol:

You sure he just didn't lose it on the bus?

That makes it ok then :lol:
One of my favourite trips that was

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:31 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Maybe but I just cant understand how a fellow fan can do something like that :evil:

I agree Luke Great Day, but that was well out of order, tell him to pm me and I will bring another book for him Sat, if he pm's me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

You sure he just didn't lose it on the bus?

Yeah he put it in his bag and in the over head part so it was safe and out the way, sad how some people behave unfortunately.

I agree Luke Great Day, but that was well out of order, tell him to pm me and I will bring another book for him Sat, if he pm's me

Very kind of you Annis, I will tell him :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Yes good trip

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:58 pm

How was work? you must have been knackered :lol:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:00 pm

2blue2handle wrote:How was work? you must have been knackered :lol:

lol was alright had an hour kip so not to bad lol nice to meet u 2blue :D

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:01 pm

:lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:01 pm

Had a great trip. Stayed the night in Leeds and hardly saw a Leeds fan, they must all have been hiding. Good to meet Annis at half time and say hello. Coming down for Jacks game, can't wait.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:05 pm

scots bluebird wrote:Had a great trip. Stayed the night in Leeds and hardly saw a Leeds fan, they must all have been hiding. Good to meet Annis at half time and say hello. Coming down for Jacks game, can't wait.

Nice meeting you Scott :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Had a great day. Big thanks to Billy Hunt and his mates made my trip. Only thing I had 10 cans 5 for the way up and 5 for the trip home. But when it way said all the drink had to be gone before we got to the check point I drunk them all, so was will on my way before we even got in the pub :lol: I won't be doing that again, paid for it today.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:15 pm

Cheers Annis. My names Craig it's just because I'm from Scotland I post as Scots Bluebird. Look forward to meeting yourself and other forum members in The Ninian Park pub before thrashing The Jacks.Taking my girlfriend to her first derby so she can hate the gyppos as much as me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:16 pm

wherabouts in Scotland are you mate? I lived in Glasgow for 6 years, only just moved home to Cardiff in the last 3 weeks or so.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Helensburgh mate, not far from Glasgow.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:29 pm

ackers1927 wrote:Had a great day. Big thanks to Billy Hunt and his mates made my trip. Only thing I had 10 cans 5 for the way up and 5 for the trip home. But when it way said all the drink had to be gone before we got to the check point I drunk them all, so was will on my way before we even got in the pub :lol: I won't be doing that again, paid for it today.

I done the exact same thing, I just slept on the way back :lol:
It was a great day :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:00 am

2blue2handle wrote:What a top trip

Great to meet so many people from the forum. Had a good chat with Tom, Baked, Annis, Carl and a few of the others. Oh and met Milly but was expecting him to be a girl with a name like that ;) Firstly I would like to deny any rumours I somehow managed to pour an aluminous green bottle of shot stuff all down my white top :oops: Good job I’m not easily embarrassed and even more important ant I had another top with me :oops:
In no way did I look like a child had attacked me with a highlighter... :oops:

Had a great trip up and stopped in a lovely pub to pick up baked where they really made us feel welcome.
Met the coppers but got to the game around 15mins late (baked explains in his match report). Got to the turnstile only for the turnstile not to work because the steward pushed the turnstiles at the wrong time and my ticket then become deactivated :twisted: :twisted: . His suggestion was to walk to the Leeds ticket office to get it reactivated (yes walk through all the Leeds fans they have been trying to keep us away from) After arguing with 2 stewards and a copper how ridiculous it was spending hundreds of thousands of pounds on policing to keep the fans apart and then sending me through because a steward cant do his job properly, they just agreed so I soon realised I had to walk to the ticket office, so missed a further 10mins of the game getting my ticket reactivated. Obviously by this time I am fuming and lost everyone I was with :twisted: .

Annnyyywaayyyy rant over the players made it all worth while when I finally found my mates with a brilliant performance and an amazing atmosphere (thanks to our fans). So many positives to come out of the game, defence looked solid even though not tested as much as it will be in other games, midfield won the battle and we looked sharp when attacking – delighted.

Only negative point was for the one scumbag on the coach who stole my mates book which he had only just bought off Annis, why anyone needs to be so pikey is beyond me, really cant understand people like that and I hope what goes around comes around for the gypo.

Anyway thanks to Annis and Carl for organising a great trip, im such its a thankless task for thembut it was much appreciated me and the lads. Highly recommended :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:05 am

Oh fck off at least I didnt lose at pool to a 10 year old :P :lol:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:20 pm

i was behind you when you had got your ticket re-activated.
you said to the steward. "will you do it because i don't want it to fail again", she looked at you like you was a piece of shit :lol:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:24 pm

:lol: I had calmed down a bit by then but didn't fancy walking all the way to the ticket office again :lol: