A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR ARE BETTER ALL ROUND !!!

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:19 pm

.BETTER MANAGER
.BETTER FANS
.BETTER SQUAD

BELLAMY IS A COMPLETE c**t
CHOPRA IS A WANKER
WARNOCK IS A BETTER MANAGER THAN DAVE JONES !!!!!!!!
Last edited by Jack QPR on Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: QPR ARE BETTER ALL ROUND !!!

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:20 pm

dont be a wally troll. just remember the millenium stadium. Remember andy cambell. You guys will fizzle out come christmas

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:22 pm

Wouldnt swap any of those things with QPR

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:24 pm

WE WILL SEE WHEN WE PLAY YOU ON THE 27TH OF NOVEMBER
ALL YOUR PLAYERS ARE ON LOAN ALL OF OUR PLAYERS ARE ACCTUALLY OURS

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Jack QPR wrote:.BETTER MANAGER
.BETTER FANS
.BETTER SQUAD

Welcome aboard Our Forum :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Interesting,

Well I will prob be virtually the only one to say this, But I am a Neil Warnock Fan and Prefer him to DJ, So on that Account a Big Yes from Me :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Better Fans, Sorry but you dont even Compare with Ours, Your Home or Away Support and We have always taken at least 3 times to want you bring to us and We get Restrictions you dont, WE ARE A SLEEPING GIANT, We havent been in the Top League for 50 years. You have and are still Not as Big as US.

Better Squad, Our Frontline is the Best in The Division, but you may have a Bigger Squad than us and better Players at the Back, QPR will prob be in the TOP 2 COME THE END OF THE SEASON :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:29 pm

CHEERS MATE WE DNT TAKE ALOT T CARDIFF I NO BUT WE TAKE 3 THOUSEND TO TO PEOPLE LIKE DERBY AND 4 THOUSEND TO IPWICH AND LEICESTER :)

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:31 pm

WE ARE A MUCH BIGGER CLUB THAN YOU YOUR TELLING ME THAT A WELSH TEAM IS BETTER THAN AN ENGLISH TEAM IN AN ENGLISH LEAGUE IDONT THINK SO

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:32 pm

Caps lock. Use it.
And yes, our club is bigger than yours.. just another club in London. Come the premiership the whole of south wales and beyond will rally to our banners :old:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:34 pm

The Douce wrote:Caps lock. Use it.
And yes, our club is bigger than yours.. just another club in London. Come the premiership the whole of south wales and beyond will rally to our banners :old:

:lol:

I use to do that :lol:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Nice grammer i like the keybord warrior capitals also.Here is a break down of what you said.

Better manager- i suggest you go look at what both managers have done on there Cv.
Better fans - yea of course you got better fans i can see that with the home support you get 15k meaning 7k less than ares average gate.
warnock will get the sack like everyone else at your circus run club which goes on a change the manager more than the playing side turnover basis.

Enjoy trolling schoolboy :roll:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm

oh.. and LOL @ your average crowd being 13500. Gtfoh boy your embarrassing yourself

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:36 pm

Ironic that his name is JACK QPR.
Better manager? Warnock has money beyond his means at QPR you should have been up last year.
Better fans? Laughable
Better Squad? Take Taarabt and Mackie away and you are fooked

November 27th See you there :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Swansea City 12,411 15,135 13,788

Queens Park Rangers 12,046 14,784 13,566

Thats Min..Max and Avg.

What a fail

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:40 pm

The Douce wrote:Swansea City 12,411 15,135 13,788

Queens Park Rangers 12,046 14,784 13,566

Thats Min..Max and Avg.

What a fail

smaller than the jacks now thats is a chuckle :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:40 pm

we had 18,000 against norwich

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:41 pm

I think we have that many season ticket holders :lol:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Jack QPR wrote:we had 18,000 against norwich

Jack Nearly 3,500 Norwich, You get Massive Away Followings at your place, No one comes to us :cry:

Norwich will only bring 1,200 approx to us. :(

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:43 pm

Jack QPR what an amusing fellow, are you a distant cousin of Jack b*stard?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:44 pm

Jack QPR wrote:WE ARE A MUCH BIGGER CLUB THAN YOU YOUR TELLING ME THAT A WELSH TEAM IS BETTER THAN AN ENGLISH TEAM IN AN ENGLISH LEAGUE IDONT THINK SO

Our average attendance is close to TEN THOUSAND higher than yours. Almost every home
game is practically a sell out for the home supporters, and our away support is superb.

You have spent the majority of the last 30 years in the top flight, yet your crowds are pitiful.
I'm trying not to be too disparaging, but QPR really are just a small team in London.

You have very very rich owners, but they will not carry on throwing money at a club with no
more supporters than Millwall.

We also now have very very rich owners (who have not yet shown their hand ;) ).... but they
have already made enquiries about upping our attendance to 35,000 for next season.

You may be rich, but you'll never be a big club.

Every word a nailed on fact :D

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:45 pm

Jack QPR wrote:we had 18,000 against norwich

you really are funny :lol: i think you been dressed up in a clown suit and is waiting for someone to toss you the clown shoes before you leave the forum maybe :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: TAXI

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:46 pm

I think this kid just got sonned off the internet. His ISP about to cancel his subscription.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:48 pm

its just coz your stadium is bigger

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:53 pm

Jack QPR wrote:its just coz your stadium is bigger

You sound very jealous

when you post a statement try backing up your reasons with facts not just cos your having a strop - give us reason to debate with you and understand your reason of coming to this message board.

To me you sound like a 16 year old kid who has no homework for half term and was allowed to stay up late last night and watch Cardiff City stuff leeds 4-0

:D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:57 pm

Jack QPR wrote:its just coz your stadium is bigger

Why do you want a bigger stadium? yours holds 20,000 and the best you can boast about it 18000

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:57 pm

.BETTER FANS
.BETTER SQUAD

CHOPRA IS A WANKER

Jealousy is a terrible thing.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:00 pm

Jack why don't you just f**k off you are boring me

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:11 pm

Heres your manager for youhttp://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=136063159778015&set=a.136063149778016.34657.100001229942581&ref=fbx_album
QPR

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:17 pm

.BETTER FANS
.BETTER SQUAD

CHOPRA IS A WANKER

haha your making me bored if warnock is a better manager than jones why hasn't warnock token any of his sides to wembley then answer that one

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:18 pm

haha annis invited me to come on so i aint going to leave yet thats a bit rude :lol: :P

Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:18 pm

i thought i was the retard on here, you sir have the IQ of a brussel sprout :lol: