Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

trust , supporters club statement regarding coach delays ?

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:13 pm

its seems many people who went up last night ..and plenty were members of both the trust and supporters club ..missed a good deal of that first half due to what appears to be very poor policing

I would suggest those that did get in touch with the trust and the supporters club and let them know about it to see if something can be done

its worth a try lads and lasses

Re: trust , supporters club statement regarding last nights dela

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Eddie May wrote:Sludge, what will they do for us fans, Like they backed the march v riddler, like they backed city fans with that train woman lol they never backed either

this is one of the reasons why I rarely post on here nowadays

try and read it again eddie mate

Re: trust , supporters club statement regarding coach delays ?

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:28 pm

reading this forum seems like a lot were delayed , lots of posts on it

wether its the supporters club , or the trust ( plenty are members of BOTH ) ..I would suggest taking action by contacting them is a good idea

regards

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:32 pm

honestly wat will they dothey game didnt get delayed and its too lte now wat exactly would it achevie

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:34 pm

it makes you think that the OB just really dont dare that we paid 29 notes for a ticket, and a majority of supporters took a day off, what a world we live in

it will only be this answer '' we had to delay fans for health and safety reasons'' ffs :evil:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:35 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:it makes you think that the OB just really dont dare that we paid 26 notes for a ticket, and a majority of supporters took a day off, what a world we live in

it will only be this answer '' we had to delay fans for health and safety reasons'' ffs :evil:

ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH BY HALF

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:36 pm

a horse with no name wrote:honestly wat will they dothey game didnt get delayed and its too lte now wat exactly would it achevie

EVIL PREVAILS WHEN GOOD MEN DO NOTHING

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:19 pm

Personally I think the best way forward is to get Vince to ask the FSF to take it on for us, the have the weight behind them to get some results and are very pro active with causes such as this.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:20 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Personally I think the best way forward is to get Vince to ask the FSF to take it on for us, the have the weight behind them to get some results and are very pro active with causes such as this.

I agree with You Gwyn, Vince has dealt with all this before :ayatollah: