Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

police last night

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:20 pm

in my opinion was way over the top

i was on dibbs bus, and we were one of the first busses to park. After we got of the bus I could see every one running in one direction, to the ground . So me and 3 others ran towards the ground to see what was hapening.
then after realising what was going on, pushing and shoving. I found my self right at the front, litrally face to face with the police.
The pushing conitnued, and i was told by the police to "get the f**k back" or i was "going to get a f*cking pasting"
By this time i was fuming and i was pushed back in the chest. I went forward to stop myself falling into people and then i was hit in the hand by a trunchon, my hand is now bruised.
The pushing then got worse because of the truncheons etc..and we had broke through the police line.
we were then into the street where hundreds of police with battons were looking at us. I seriously thought I was goingto get arrestd asmeand i think 6 others found our selves in the middle of all those police. Too myright there was loads of eeds fans bouncing up and down, and as i turned to them i was told again by the police to "f**k off into the ground".

Well done yorkshire police :evil:
any one else recive problems with them last night ?

Re: police last night

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:34 pm

My Leg's bruised :cry: :lol:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:35 pm

Tbh the only problem I had with them was getting us in late. They left us alone in the stadium and i didn't see anything untoward outside the ground.

The lay out of the carpark etc was a bit ridiculous seeing as there were a thousand of us who had to be surrounded to get into the ground. I thought the police did ok.

Might have been a different story if they had got us there before KO with Leeds fans around. Clever police tactic, even though it was bloody annoying.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:42 pm

PhatFrog wrote:Tbh the only problem I had with them was getting us in late. They left us alone in the stadium and i didn't see anything untoward outside the ground.

The lay out of the carpark etc was a bit ridiculous seeing as there were a thousand of us who had to be surrounded to get into the ground. I thought the police did ok.

Might have been a different story if they had got us there before KO with Leeds fans around. Clever police tactic, even though it was bloody annoying.

When we got of the bus, as sam said there was loads of pushing and shoving, thats why i got hit :roll: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:45 pm

Yeah there was quite a bit of shoving pushing etc but I was in the middle so was ok. Great atmosphere though :D :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:51 pm

T'was a Quality night, the result made it even better :ayatollah: