Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

out of 16 boys in my under 11s football team

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:15 pm

10 boys are cardiff city season ticket holders,i know we are a million miles from where we were,but this is fantastic for the future of ccfc.lets hope that this support continues for many years to come, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: out of 16 boys in my under 11s football team

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:10 am

Similar sort of thing with ours - for the noon kick offs we got permission to start our games at 9 am so we could make it down.......gone are the Liverpool,Arsenal and Man U shirts - it's actually 'in' to be City now!

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:27 am

krab wrote:10 boys are cardiff city season ticket holders,i know we are a million miles from where we were,but this is fantastic for the future of ccfc.lets hope that this support continues for many years to come, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fantastic Kevin :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:47 am

krab wrote:10 boys are cardiff city season ticket holders,i know we are a million miles from where we were,but this is fantastic for the future of ccfc.lets hope that this support continues for many years to come, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

16 boys in yr team? You should win every week.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:25 am

Great news guys local youth football needs to wake up to the fact that these lads want to see the likes of Craig Bellamy playing in person not watching him on tv because the local leagues won't allow early kick off's. If this has changed then good on them too many young talented kids are lost because they want to watch their hero's live