Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

And we wonder why we dont get many "away" fans on here

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:22 pm

The abuse Jack QPR has had is uncalled for, he may have come on here to have a wind up, but if any other fans of different teams saw the responses, there is no way in hell they would sign up.

So lets treat "away" fans on here with some level of respect and listen to opinions from a different perspective.

Re: And we wonder why we dont get many "away" fans on here

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Aye, but when they start private messaging people with abuse, calling them "silly cunts" etc..

Also.. His posts on here were pretty much abuse from the start. Even if a Cardiff fan come on here giving abuse, I'd give abuse back.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:27 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:The abuse Jack QPR has had is uncalled for, he may have come on here to have a wind up, but if any other fans of different teams saw the responses, there is no way in hell they would sign up.

So lets treat "away" fans on here with some level of respect and listen to opinions from a different perspective.

totally agree,and if they come on here being arses,just ignore them :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:00 pm

He got what he deserved!He came on here abusing everyone,jumped up little prick!

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:04 pm

My friend joined the messageboard the other day, he's a Chelsea fan and got no abuse. That is probably because he didn't start threads trying to wind everyone up. I don't know why people can't just see that the reaction he has got, is exactly what he wanted!

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:09 pm

He was acting the tit so f**k him

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:12 pm

he called people a C*** and a t**t (without the ***) in 2 of his 3 first posts which I ended up editing

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Look at the post by the Leeds fan after last nights humiliation for them. Yes, he's gutted but doesn't feel the need to just abuse people.

He was fair and was treated the same - a good lesson to all whether you're a Cardiff fan or a visitor.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:49 pm

Claire wrote:My friend joined the messageboard the other day, he's a Chelsea fan and got no abuse. That is probably because he didn't start threads trying to wind everyone up. I don't know why people can't just see that the reaction he has got, is exactly what he wanted!

Well said Claire. Him and the Leeds fans have come on here and acted in a friendly manner, and the Leeds boys have kept that up after taking a pumping. That is how you should act on here, and you'll get it back. Even the reasonable Jacks fans when they are behaving :lol:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:52 pm

In the last 2 weeks, A Bolton and Wolves Fan have both been on here and Welcomed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Also, I know the QPR fan came on here to get a reaction but some of the things being said in the "Who is Jack QPR" thread are out of line :shock:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Billy FISHY sorry !! :lol: he came on here to give abuse. He was also very patronising and was trying to get a reaction. Yes he got mauled and ended up making himself look a tit !! Basically he got but fucked on this forum.
If he was a City fan and done that then he would of got the same, Sorry Fishy i cant agree with you there. Anyway if that was said in Merthyr then that would of been counted as damn friendly :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:10 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:The abuse Jack QPR has had is uncalled for, he may have come on here to have a wind up, but if any other fans of different teams saw the responses, there is no way in hell they would sign up.

He's clearly on a wind up and got some stick. I thought some of it was a bit over the top but he asked for it.

And to be fair, do you want "away" fans like him on here? The Leeds fans have come on, introduced themselves and had a proper football debate and then praised us after we've stuffed 'em. They will probably come back and would be welcomed back.

He's come on and acted like an arse! Do we want him back?

If fans from other teams have seen the thread I'd like to think they would realise he got back what he gave!

UP THE CITY! :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:12 pm

SO SENDING THREATENING PM'S ETC IS FINE?

he's come on this board being a arsehole, no-one made him

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:16 pm

His werent opinions. He was just chopsing swearing and being a prick.
So why should he be treated with respect? What did he do to earn any?

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:25 pm

NO............Simple!!.............I hate the word JACK,and I hate the word QPR.Dont you understand with a username like that he is here on a windup???? :old:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:31 pm

he was a fat little kid who had to intention of talking about football.

not welcomed on a football forum

Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:55 pm

I dunno :roll:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Why isnt the thread locked and deleted?

:?:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:09 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:Why isnt the thread locked and deleted?

Is there a reason why it should be?

You can report it if you like?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:10 am

Claire wrote:
NinianSHEEP wrote:Why isnt the thread locked and deleted?

Is there a reason why it should be?

You can report it if you like?

I meant the abusive 1 :lol: O r my over-tired? Fecking afternoons :lol: :ayatollah: :old:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:15 am

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24980

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^

:ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:23 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=24980

No one has reported it, so I can only assume no one has a problem with it?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:25 am

Claire wrote:

Just wondered as deleting it would actually defuse the situation. Obviously people have problems with it as we wouldn't even be typing in this thread otherwise ;)

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:28 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:
Claire wrote:

Just wondered as deleting it would actually defuse the situation. Obviously people have problems with it as we wouldn't even be typing in this thread otherwise ;)

They should report it then. Simple.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:45 am

simple thing is instead of creating a thread to moan they should report it yeh? confusing this :?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Dont bite - just no-one post to his posts if he is abusive. He can then have a conversation with himself :D