Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NORWICH CITY FANS

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:18 pm

Sold 1,056 upto 5pm today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: NORWICH CITY FANS

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sold 1,056 upto 5pm today :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

my mate I lived with in uni is going. Been giving me stick about it already.

Got a bottle of whisky on us finishing above Norwich. Should get that fingers crossed.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:51 pm

Will this be a bigger crowd than playing the gypos because of segregration issues? :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Annis do you remember when we played them in the milk cup around 1983/84 season on a Tuesday night and they had six fans on the grange end ?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:04 pm

The Trooper wrote:Annis do you remember when we played them in the milk cup around 1983/84 season on a Tuesday night and they had six fans on the grange end ?

Norwich City's away support was always one of the smallest when they were in the old first division , along with teams like Oxford, Southampton and the like.( those teams also travel well these days)

They have really turned things around and have now become one of the best supported away teams in the football league.... Things change in football.You only have to see how our crowds have increased in such a short space of time to to see that.

I also think that transport links are much better for many places and also it could be argued that people tend to drive further to games than years ago.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:20 pm

The Trooper wrote:Annis do you remember when we played them in the milk cup around 1983/84 season on a Tuesday night and they had six fans on the grange end ?

Yes I do, But I also agree with Joffs post :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Wasn't having a go just asking if annis remembered it !

I do because my best mate Chris Townsend made his full first team debut !

I kicked every ball for him !

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:24 pm

The Trooper wrote:Wasn't having a go just asking if annis remembered it !

I do because my best mate Chris Townsend made his full first team debut !

I kicked every ball for him !

Yes I know you werent :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: