Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea Town's proud cup history maintained.......

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:01 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TW@TS.

Re: Swansea Town's proud cup history maintained.......

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:02 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: TW@TS.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:03 pm

bet their trip home wont be as good as ours last night...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:06 pm

welshdougie wrote:bet their trip home wont be as good as ours last night...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Imagine the convoy of caravans with all of them inbreds cooching up very very closely in the back.

YOU JAK BSTRDS!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:52 am

I'll be honest - I was expecting them to win it. Not just that tie but the whole bloody thing.

I mean, they've told us for the last couple of years how easy it is to get to Wembley these days - and that must apply moreso for the Carling Cup surely?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:02 pm

They are a small club in a small town with small minded and very jealous fans.......they've never won anything of note. Fek em.