Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Went for my body scan today !!

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:15 pm

All very boring i was expecting to go into a tunnel for top of the range scan. But no i had to lay on a bed with about 5 probes 1 of which was about an inch from my face. And the rest going down the rest of my body and that lasted half an hour.
There were 4 of us and nothing was found. So i dont glow in the dark!! :lol: :lol:

With us as i put in the other thread was Fran Ford who played for us a few times in the late 80s who was a true gent. He is also best mates with Phil Dwyer and he was telling me some stories involving our Phil.
One was when the City was playing Burnley, And who was playing for them? no other than the Jack Lolly pop man the Jack Wife beater Leighton James :lol: LJ was on the wing when "Bang" Phil decked Leighton :o :lol: Leighton got up and said to Phil "we are team mates if you remember" To which Phil replied grabbing his City badge "WE AINT TODAY" :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Great talking to Fran today about all things City. he is a mad fan as well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: