Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Stand Mountain Ash Inn tonight

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:37 pm

Great to meet Jonny and Owen and fellow City fans Jonny wants as many fans as possible to get to the Ninian Pub on Saturday and also to download and buy the single and also publicise the single on facebook twitter etc.

So let's all get behind a great cause and a great man.... Fred Keenor not Jonny :lol:

Re: The Stand Mountain Ash Inn tonight

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:33 am

poor turnout from the mount boys.still a good night though,johnny and I had a good pogo to the pistols.top man see you saturday in the ninian.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:03 am

what time did you get out of there tich,

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:19 am

bluegirl73 wrote:poor turnout from the mount boys.still a good night though,johnny and I had a good pogo to the pistols.top man see you saturday in the ninian.

Yeah i was disappointed with the turnout i came down from Aberdare with my Mate to the badlands of Mount :D I enjoyed the evening and thought both Jonny and Owain spoke passionately about City and the Fred Keenor Statue appeal.

Also some top tunes playing with the Pistols, The Specials and the best band in the World ever The Jam :old:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:22 am

my f*cking head was pounding with the music played up til 8:30,must be getting old :old:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:43 am

signalman wrote:what time did you get out of there tich,

think it was about 10.30 when i left,not sure though. :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:48 pm

I must say i was there and fair play it was a good crack, i got to be honest some cracking tunes on the night and a good vnu I also picked up my fred keenor vinyl, i must say the face of fred keenor with a cigerette in his mouth holding the fa cup is priceless :ayatollah: lets hope it gos to number 1 as its better than any cheryl cole number :ayatollah: