Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" FANTASTIC NEWS " JUST IN

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:29 am

Jay will NOT BE CHARGED BY THE FAW and it ends there, No matter what Leeds Say :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

This is what the papers HAD been Saying Today

http://tinyurl.com/36t68c5 :evil:

But you got it on here First, HE WILL NOT BE CHARGED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " FANTASTIC NEWS " JUST IN

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:31 am

Excellent news thank you Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:32 am

Born2bblue wrote:Excellent news thank you Annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Brilliant News :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:Jay will NOT BE CHARGED BY THE FAW and it ends there, No matter what Leeds Say :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great news, but in my opinion It was a non starter, there was never any chance he could have been charged, this sort of thing goes on week in week out without any repercussions so why should it be any different with our club. :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:35 am

Superb news.
Bring on Norwich and the Jacks. :ayatollah:
Am I right in thinking if Jay picks up a yellow on Sat he misses the derby??

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:35 am

nobby wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Jay will NOT BE CHARGED BY THE FAW and it ends there, No matter what Leeds Say :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great news, but in my opinion It was a non starter, there was never any chance he could have been charged, this sort of thing goes on week in week out without any repercussions so why should it be any different with our club. :ayatollah:

I agree Dai, But leeds complained to the English FA, who then had to pass the complaint on to the Welsh Fa.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:37 am

Rightly so

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:37 am

Great News :ayatollah: Let's hope he doesn't pick up a yellow saturday and plays against the Jacks.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:

I agree Dai, But leeds complained to the English FA, who then had to pass the complaint on to the Welsh Fa.

I understand that, but its a joke that it even got that far, Leeds trying to pull a fast one when deep down they probably knew it would not get anywhere.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:03 am

The ref didn't think it was worth a card and Becchio or the other Leeds players didn't make a fuss at the time and Grayson when questioned after the game dismissed it. It was a mistimed challenge made with no malice and these type of challenges happen all the time and it's up to the Ref to deal with it how he sees fit and that should be the end of the matter FFS

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:04 am

A storm in a tea cup,,,,i didn't think it was a bad tackle anyway. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:21 am

great news.surely the game ends when the final whistle blows. :!: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:49 am

Fandabbydosey :ayatollah:

Excellent news, cheers Annis.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:55 am

Well the players didn't complain, Grayson the Leeds manager didn't complain so who does that leave? can only be one man but you better not name him cos he may sue you :lol:

PS he does a good impression of a grumpy old Santa :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 am

Fantastic news, just gotta stop him from picking that Yellow up now.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:10 am

RICK+CCFC wrote:A storm in a tea cup,,,,i didn't think it was a bad tackle anyway. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

agree totally :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:13 am

Great news thanks annis lets hope he doesn't pick up a yellow against norwich :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:20 pm

Thats great news to be honest,great post, When i got home from the Leeds game i looked at the game again and when i looked at the challenge i thought to myself "that was a nasty late challenge he could have broken his ankle then but the refs decisions final" to be fair to becchio as much as i dislike him you got to give him credit for getting up and running it off as most pre-madonnas would have milked it and waited for the magic spounge, but Fair play he continued the game. I think maybe if Becchio didnt get up maybe things may have been different. But im pleased to know that Jay wont get charged !!!!HAPPY DAYZ :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:03 pm

Hi Annis , Has this come from welsh FA ?

Great news - lets hope he controls himself against Norwich - want him for swansea match - we always seem to not have full team for suspensions against the JB`s

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:12 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Hi Annis , Has this come from welsh FA ?

Great news - lets hope he controls himself against Norwich - want him for swansea match - we always seem to not have full team for suspensions against the JB`s

Yes it did :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:17 pm

Annis, this is what I said last night, the faw have confirmed it

http://www.faw.org.uk/news/1942

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:18 pm

great news, no wonder everyone hates leeds,

Chopra gets munched against doncaster out for 6 weeks no complaint to FA from city :ayatollah:

Bechio gets straight up from a tackle and they want Jay charged :evil:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:55 pm

Absolutely cowing fantastic news!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:

I know from first hand experience that a lot of the people in power at the FAW are thick as sh*t Annis . I partly put it down to senility (have you seen the average age of their main board?)

As Matt Gabb posted and explained on Mike Morris` board yesterday evening and again early this morning , an FAW ban for Jay Bothroyd was never ever going to happen as it was not within their powers to do so .

Unfortunately the media in Wales generally don`t either have the skills or make much of an effort to research such things before they print their stories - which is why so many of them turn out to be inaccurate and/or misleading.

Keith

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:55 pm

get ready for the backlash :lol: , shouldnt even be in this league,,, how come they got all these players ,and there in debt ,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:12 pm

But you got it on here First, HE WILL NOT BE CHARGED :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.faw.org.uk/news/1942

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:02 pm

If they had banned Jay it would have opened a door to god knows what you see much worse every week that doesnt get seen unless its a violent attack that the ref didnt see or a player spitting at the crowd nothing is done.

If Jay was banned I am sure that City could then request the same of Snodgrass when he reacted to Naylor that was an off the ball reaction that could have turned nasty but we scored from it so we didnt complain.

The English FA had to pass it to the welsh FA if they thought it was nasty or a load of rubbish from the Leeds Chairman :lol:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:11 pm

that is good news lets hope he don,t get booked saturday,, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:19 am

Good we can do without losing him :ayatollah:

A load of shit that.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:18 pm

Carl will be able to on Friday Tell you All a bit more :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: