Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Welsh FA to look into "Boothroyd tackle"

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:39 am

Seems they have the power to ban him if they think the unpunished offence merits it. :roll: Bound to restart the debate as to whether we should be under the english umberella or not.I wonder if the english FA asked them to look into it?

Re: Welsh FA to look into "Boothroyd tackle"

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:40 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Seems they have the power to ban him if they think the unpunished offence merits it. :roll: Bound to restart the debate as to whether we should be under the english umberella or not.I wonder if the english FA asked them to look into it?

Its BOTHROYD :?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:41 am

OOPs just saw the other thread :oops:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:42 am

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25035 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have an insider in the WELSH FA :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:43 am

nobby wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Seems they have the power to ban him if they think the unpunished offence merits it. :roll: Bound to restart the debate as to whether we should be under the english umberella or not.I wonder if the english FA asked them to look into it?

SOORRY :oops:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:45 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:
nobby wrote:

SOORRY :oops:

It just annoys me that so many people say Boothroyd when his name is actually Bothroyd, so many people say it just gets my back up not a dig at you personally, anyway rant over. :lol: :ayatollah: