Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

QPR GAME

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:24 pm

Will sky be looking to show this game and change the date?????? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: QPR GAME

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:00 pm

Cant see it happening, but with SKY you never know .

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:03 pm

If we're both the pacesetters by then, I think they will. I'm sure they've got a few spare dates on the calendar they can use if games like this crop up

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:41 pm

im a qpr fan and im wondering how many do u think you will bring down to loftus road as you useually brig quite alot
but last seaso it was dissapointing
hope u bring quite alot as theatmosphere really gets goin ...

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:45 pm

Just wondering when you are going to start with the abuse ? Answer to your question whatever you lot give us we will sell out.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:46 pm

Jack QPR wrote:im a qpr fan and im wondering how many do u think you will bring down to loftus road as you useually brig quite alot

Thought he was banned :?:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:50 pm

thought you would you useually do :)
cheers.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:09 pm

Jack QPR wrote:im a qpr fan and im wondering how many do u think you will bring down to loftus road as you useually brig quite alot

We know your qpr :lol: ,I think we will tale 1500-2000 .Keep on posting qpr lad even though your a cheeky fecker you make me :lol:

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:28 am

your a QPR fan :o
we'll fill your away end, and out sing you. you only sing behind 6 foot fences!!

Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:05 am

milly44 wrote:

your a QPR fan :o
we'll fill your away end, and out sing you. you only sing behind 6 foot fences!!

yes and remember they pick on Baz too !