Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bothroyd

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:23 pm

rumours of Liverpool & Fulham interested in the big man, thoughts?

Re: Bothroyd

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:24 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:rumours of Liverpool & Fulham interested in the big man, thoughts?

would not suprise me better get his contract sorted before bids begin in jan.............

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Fulham is Jays type of club and of course it's London. I fear he will go unless we invest to aim for the premiership and even that may not be enough.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Rita Pidsdale wrote:Fulham is Jays type of club and of course it's London. I fear he will go unless we invest to aim for the premiership and even that may not be enough.

better show him the money then haha

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:42 pm

In the present time, Liverpool would be a step backwards as I think they will struggle to stay up, and other clubs will be swiping in for their players come January... Fulham on the other hand... as said above, I think he would fit in well there :shock:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:44 pm

themadhatter wrote:In the present time, Liverpool would be a step backwards as I think they will struggle to stay up, and other clubs will be swiping in for their players come January... Fulham on the other hand... as said above, I think he would fit in well there :shock:

Liverpool wont struggle to stay up if they do I'll sleep with my neighbour.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:44 pm

themadhatter wrote:In the present time, Liverpool would be a step backwards as I think they will struggle to stay up, and other clubs will be swiping in for their players come January... Fulham on the other hand... as said above, I think he would fit in well there :shock:

swap deal zamora haha (if he back fit by then) ? just kidding haha

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:47 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:

swap deal zamora haha (if he back fit by then) ? just kidding haha

:lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:50 pm

He would be second fiddle to Zamora, so unless he wants to warm the bench there, he can stay with us and be appreciated!! Anyway, with us he's only a couple of hours away from London in whatever sports car he drives!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:38 pm

Imo I think Bothroyd should stay with Cardiff because at the moment hes on fire and has got a bit of a momentum going also hes really gelled well with the city squad i think moving to Fulham would be a bad move and Liverpool would be an even bigger bad move but hey maybe im biased. Bothroyd should just stay at Cardiff but then again money can talk but lets hope Bothroyd doesnt walk :ayatollah: