Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My Freeloader Neighbour - What Should I Do ?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:24 pm

I keep myself to myself and have good neighbours but not a great deal to do with any of them other than saying hello when our paths cross, but one of them is really starting to get on my tits. He is a 'new' city fan, not even attending one game prior to us moving from NP (nothing wrong with that) and now attends home matches. Everytime city are on Sky he knocks on my door to see if he can come in and watch it with me as he doesn't have Sky, in addition to this he trys to cadge a lift for home games, the guy has a real brass neck and I dont want his company, but dont have the heart to tell him to 'do one' and that of course wouldn't be good for neighbourly relations. I made my excuses on Monday (he was waiting for me on the driveway at 1900) but dont know what to do next time ? :(

Advice ?

Re: My Freeloader Neighbour - What Should I Do ?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:36 pm

Kill him? :?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:38 pm

That would be Moyda

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:48 pm

You got to pick up other friends? From work or from this forum?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Pompey wrote:You got to pick up other friends? From work or from this forum?

I use that one, but what about him inviting himself in for the Sky games ? Other than telling him I no longer have SS

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:53 pm

Sky Sports, could tell him you got family around? Quiet night in with the wife showing your appreciation for her fantastic cooking? Your sky plussing the game to save it for another time? Be creative and think on your feet, he'll soon get the message then.