Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Final Week!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:43 pm

Hi Folks..

Few things...Leeds away...best away in years... ;)
Thanks all for making me feel very welcome I loved it!!

Right TOMORROW in HMV Queen Street at 5pm there'll be the band, Jason Koumas and Tom Heaton.
BBC Wales and ITV Wales will be there so we NEED some fans too...so if anyone can get along please do so..
Thanks.

Second is the 'Fans march for Fred'. I'm getting that Asda by the ground to stock extra copies of the single.
Saturday is KEY to us now...and we can get the press covering us.
Same in the ground...we'll be asking everyone to just buy a copy...For Fred.

This week we're doing great on CD's, Vinyls...appalling on itunes!! :lol:
which shows the average I think...so come on you youngsters get it downloaded...
If we just get a few thousand extra it really means the difference in chart places so now it really is game on.

If City fans want to show we are a BIG club with a BIG future then we have to show them we have the power of the Liverpools and Leeds. So just keep ordering. Sending the link....the higher we chart the more we'll be national news next week.
And for the right reasons.....our history and amazing fanbase.

Anyway, that's my attempt at a Churchillian speach...and even if that dont work then just think all the artist royalties go to a the Statue of a War Hero...Cardiff boy...and Welsh legend.

Here's the links...use 'em!!! :ayatollah:

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/ill-be ... d391887420

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/simpleMultiSearch ... ch.x=0&btn

Thanks...

Re: The Final Week!!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:59 pm

excellent stuff, I heavily promoted the track in Dublin last weekend harrassing people until they promised to download it on monday then realised it prob does not count as its the uk single chart!! :lol:

looking forward to friday down the burgess :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Right have downloaded it now and bought the CD (Not arrived yet though) next step vinyl.....wish I'd kept my player :(

When can we down load the ring tone??

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Downloaded on iTunes and shall buy the CD on saturday :ayatollah: