Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Leighton James

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Sounds very bitter on real radio tonight re the boothroyd tackle !! he he :ayatollah:

Re: Leighton James

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:54 pm

It's a good debate to be fair :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:55 pm

What about the boot in Naylor's face, not to mention that tackle on Chopra
weeks ago

:ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Sounds very bitter on real radio tonight re the boothroyd tackle !! he he :ayatollah:

Mr James is not the brightest.

But he did get the name of one of our players right (Bothroyd). :roll:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:13 pm

since62 wrote:
Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Sounds very bitter on real radio tonight re the boothroyd tackle !! he he :ayatollah:

Mr James is not the brightest.

But he did get the name of one of our players right (Bothroyd). :roll:

too long a day in the office :oops:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:37 pm

If it wasn't a City player it wouldn't be mentioned. If it was a Jack the debate would not of happened. Just something else to hammer us with TBH. What it does prove that nobody else apart from Chasetown likes us in the slightest and do you know what !! I DONT GIVE A f**k.

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:08 pm

its jealousy,the sleeping giant is awakening. :D :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:10 pm

His opinion is 100% irrelevant. He should concentrate more on the fact that (alledgedly) he is an alcoholic who helps schoolkids cross the road. Perhaps Real Radio should have a phone in based on this?

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:14 pm

One word for james.prick

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:21 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:His opinion is 100% irrelevant. He should concentrate more on the fact that (alledgedly) he is an alcoholic who helps schoolkids cross the road. Perhaps Real Radio should have a phone in based on this?

and he beats his wife :x

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:24 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZcbGupa ... re=related

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Leighton James's opinion means nothing to me to be honest, hes just a washed up old timer behind the times, what pains me is that some idiot actually gave him a job on the radio in the first place because he just spouts utter shite the guy just irritates the hell out of me and i h8 the sound of his voice also :ayatollah: :evil: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:23 am

first time i have heard this absulutly brilliant :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRXvw4PeEYg

worth watching it all, but if you just want to see fat guts throw a paddy go to 7.30secs :D

oh and someone got his gander up last night, by saying its a disgrace how 4000 jacks went to wigan to abuse martinez, the guy who changed the club around, but just wanted to leave to go to a bigeer and better club ;) ;)