Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO........PORT TALBOT/NEATH BLUES

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Bus going from the Tavern to QPR..............only the one this time.Anyone interested,see John at the Tavern. :ayatollah:

Re: FAO........PORT TALBOT/NEATH BLUES

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:02 pm

Wolf wrote:Bus going from the Tavern to QPR..............only the one this time.Anyone interested,see John at the Tavern. :ayatollah:

And ALL MY BOOKS are IN PORT TALBOT, Incl The New one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

VALUE CARDS Next Door to Tesco's, 2 Riverside Walk SA13 1PH, PORT TALBOT Town Centre. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Wolf wrote:Bus going from the Tavern to QPR..............only the one this time.Anyone interested,see John at the Tavern. :ayatollah:

And ALL MY BOOKS are IN PORT TALBOT, Incl The New one :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: Evening mate...............Aint got the new one yet,will have to pop over to see Phil!! :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:08 pm

Wolf wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: Evening mate...............Aint got the new one yet,will have to pop over to see Phil!! :ayatollah:

Hi Wolf My old friend :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Not Phils shop any more, Its Nigels A Big City Fan :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:15 pm

Nige it is then.........shall nip up there tommorow to check him out!! :ayatollah:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:39 pm

Wolf wrote:Nige it is then.........shall nip up there tommorow to check him out!! :ayatollah:

VALUE CARDS Next Door to Tesco's, 2 Riverside Walk SA13 1PH, PORT TALBOT Town Centre. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: