Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HOW MANY POINTS WILL SEAL AUTO PROMOTION THIS YEAR???

Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:56 pm

I think most years its been around 85 points do u think city will hit this target??
if we do get 85 will we go up??
take into consideration we have more points than newcastle did this time last year and they ended with 102 plus investment in january i really think we should hit this figure and beyond based on current squad, we been getting over 70 last season or so so nows the time to really push!!!
i think 92 we will finish on this year!!!!!!

Re: HOW MANY POINTS WILL SEAL AUTO PROMOTION THIS YEAR???

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:00 pm

we had 74 in 2008-2009 only 9 off auto of 83 however i think 85 or more could be needed this year
91 west brom had last year but i think thiose two teams were head and shoulders above their rivals hence notts forest 3rd with 79 and us fourth with 76
i thinks 85 is the target and i think DJ also has this figure roughly in mind this year, well he'll certainly be challlenging the lads to go better than 76 of last year and i believ VT and TG won;t settle for less than the auto spots or MR JONES could be gonner!!

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:04 pm

i'll stick my neck out and say that my actuall belief is

96 POINTS

thats what we will finish on!!!

Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:10 pm

Some good stats there and a lot of sense too. However, this being City...well you know the rest...white knuckles all the way!! :o :o :o :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:16 am

i think we need to aim at a 2 point average to gaurantee auto so 92 points :ayatollah: