Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City kit in Cwmbran

Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:58 am

Don`t know if this has been posted or not but a rugby shop in Cwmbran now stocks Cardiff City kit and merchandise and it is about time. I buy my three kids a city kit every year and i have to go down to the Stadium to buy it. So living in NewInn, Pontypool, Cwmbran is just down the road for us. Is there anywhere else in the Valeys where you can purchase City merchandise and kit. :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City kit in Cwmbran

Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:06 am

Try and get yourself over there today fella, there will be Adam Matthews and Aaron Wildig signing stuff from 2pm :ayatollah:

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 99,00.html

Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:45 am

I wish there was somewhere near me where they sell ccfc gear. I want to buy my son an away shirt for xmas but he's always with me when we're down for the home games. :(

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:49 am

richyevs wrote:Don`t know if this has been posted or not but a rugby shop in Cwmbran now stocks Cardiff City kit and merchandise and it is about time. I buy my three kids a city kit every year and i have to go down to the Stadium to buy it. So living in NewInn, Pontypool, Cwmbran is just down the road for us. Is there anywhere else in the Valeys where you can purchase City merchandise and kit. :ayatollah:

just come back from cwmbran, saw them in there, was pleasantly suprised. more and more city tops poping up now :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:56 am

lets get CCFC merchandise up into the valleys again :ayatollah: