Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Anyone Know The Answer To This Question?

Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:45 pm

Is Gary Monk suspended for the away game at Crystal Palace, as reported by Tim Lewis of MediaWales, or will his suspension be in force for the next game away at Cardiff.

The FAW have authority for discipline for all players registered with football clubs in Wales and unlike the FA who update their suspension lists on a daily basis, the FAW do it on a weekly basis. Now the suspension list issued by the FAW this week does not included Gary Monk. Why would it he was booked for a 5th time on Tuesday away at Wigan.

Now I think he will be suspended for 1 game when the FAW issue their suspension list next Monday and this will exclude him from the derby match.

Can you imagine how our friends out west will bleat on about this, especially after Jay being let off, anyway anyone know if I am right or wrong because I would love to be right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Anyone Know The Answer To This Question?

Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Whats the question?

Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Karl wrote:Whats the question?

Is he suspended for the Palace game or the Cardiff game?

After listening to that cycloptic jack Leighton James last night I would absolutely love it if he does miss the Cardiff game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:41 pm

he will miss the palace game according to a report on i c wales