Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Club shop and on-line store improving

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:12 pm

makes a difference when you have people at the top who now how to run a business. We are getting there on and off the park :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
http://www.cardiffstadiumsuperstore.co. ... &ss=2&ra=1

Re: Club shop and on-line store improving

Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:26 am

ihatealiens wrote:makes a difference when you have people at the top who now how to run a business. We are getting there on and off the park :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
http://www.cardiffstadiumsuperstore.co. ... &ss=2&ra=1

Yes it's looking good isn't it. The media is still a bit light though with just a few games from this season and no programs.

It would be interesting to see how much the online sales are at now. Not counting the shop merchandise, my last season at Ninian Park I sold £1 million worth of tickets and media on-line. That was around 900k worth of tickets and around 100k in match DVD's and old programs etc. I doubt very much that they are doing £100,000 from selling just 6 DVD's.
On the tickets, considering the average gate at CCS is around double that of NP's gate, they'd have to be selling around £2 million quids worth on-line to match my old crap site.

It's great now being on this side of the fence with things like this. :lol: Come on lads pull ya fingers out, stop talking about it and just get on with it. :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:20 am

DIdnt realise you were Berwyn off the old board :lol:

Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:52 am

2blue2handle wrote:DIdnt realise you were Berwyn off the old board :lol:

Yes mate, it's me.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:54 pm

Ah cool :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:35 am

Think they need to add few more countries into their database, I can't order anything unless I put Singapore in Wales or another country :cry:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:41 pm

I just got one of the winter coats, But to be honest its real plain, just plain old dark blue with a puma and Cardiff City badge on it that its! Would be better with a splash of yellow or somthing on it. Some of the hoodies are nice and the tops, But winter coats well nothing to shout about at all and when you think they are 59.99 its poor show really.