Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I know its late but im really unhappy........

Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:11 am

I bought tickets for the jacks game on the 25th of October via - E ticketing, apparently they were shipped the same day! its now the 5th of November and the game is on Sunday! So yesterday I rang to query. I was astonished to learn that not only were they apparently sent out but in order to to get it sorted i have to pay for them again and hope the tickets are not stolen or lost in mail (Apparently I'll get refunded Monday if the tickets lost or stolen are not used? WTF!!! :evil: ) Now I thought the tickets were sent via recorded delivery?????? AND ALSO WHY CANT THEY CANCEL AND PRODUCE A NEW BARCODE? THEY ARE f*cking IDIOTS AND APPARENTLY THIS IS PROCEDURE? SO ITS COSTING ME £92 FOR 2 TICKETS FOR SUNDAY ON THE HOPE NOBODY USES THE MISSING TICKETS!

WHAT A BUNCH OF CUNTS THEY REALLY ARE. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Re: I know its late but im really unhappy........

Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:33 am

Sorry mate...............A real bummer!!.I have never trusted our ticket office,because it is undermanned.I have had lots of issues with them over the years,and guess what?...........you will be LUCKY to get through to somebody on the phone.
Hope you get your tickets mate!! :|

Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:39 am

f*cking afternons in I :roll: 12 hr-stints. :evil: Why im so late moaning.

Not happy :evil:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:44 am

Wolf wrote:Sorry mate...............A real bummer!!.I have never trusted our ticket office,because it is undermanned.I have had lots of issues with them over the years,and guess what?...........you will be LUCKY to get through to somebody on the phone.

Been on the bell to the Fuckers but this is procedure apparently! Im fucked right off. f*cking spoiling my only weekend off in 3 ....CUNTS!!!!!! f*cking had a season ticket last year, they've got my photo and everything, why can't they do simple things.

Wankers, incompetency is an understatement for them. I know bar code can be changed ffs im a manager in a large company!!!

Cunts!

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:57 am

This also happened to me for the bristol match but what they tol me is to go down on the day of the game and they would change them for me

What I actually did do was go the week before and the guy gave them to me there and then I just think they make the rules up as they go on but if I was u I'd go down asap and just say ur there to pick up ur tickets hope this helps

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:17 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:I bought tickets for the jacks game on the 25th of October via - E ticketing, apparently they were shipped the same day! its now the 5th of November and the game is on Sunday! So yesterday I rang to query. I was astonished to learn that not only were they apparently sent out but in order to to get it sorted i have to pay for them again and hope the tickets are not stolen or lost in mail (Apparently I'll get refunded Monday if the tickets lost or stolen are not used? WTF!!! :evil: ) Now I thought the tickets were sent via recorded delivery?????? AND ALSO WHY CANT THEY CANCEL AND PRODUCE A NEW BARCODE? THEY ARE f*cking IDIOTS AND APPARENTLY THIS IS PROCEDURE? SO ITS COSTING ME £92 FOR 2 TICKETS FOR SUNDAY ON THE HOPE NOBODY USES THE MISSING TICKETS!

WHAT A BUNCH OF CUNTS THEY REALLY ARE. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I bought tickets for 2 mates several weeks ago and the tickets turned up fine, they were sent by ordinary first class post though and not recorded delivery! The only tickets I've had from the club which have been by recorded delivery, were FA Cup Final tickets and the Play Off Final last May! Hope you get your money back soon! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:25 am

Might be worth going on the official messgeboard. Post this in tickets and see what they say. Julian and co are on there

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:11 am

THAT is a shit way

they are on the system they should just CANCEL the allocated tickets to invalid - not diffucult and the machine will not accept them sunday - then they should tell you to go to the ticlket office prior to the game with 2 forms of I.D. and issue them there and then!

Stick a complaint in to the club of their incompetenace

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:14 am

AND as a thought

WHAT happens if they are used and someone is in your seat sunday! - YOU get to pay for 2 other poeple to go to the game and sit on their laps is it ????????????

Surely then they can have those people for buying stolen tickets!

I would be down there RANTING today - see the manager of the Ticket Office and tell him he has to get them cancelled its their issuing system - and to re issue

dont take no crap from them or bullshit about paying again - because if that is the case THEY are issuing seats that are NOT available as it is a sell out!

THEY need to get them cancelled simple as and reissue - can't believe you are not over there now! lol

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:53 am

NinianSHEEP wrote:
Wolf wrote:Sorry mate...............A real bummer!!.I have never trusted our ticket office,because it is undermanned.I have had lots of issues with them over the years,and guess what?...........you will be LUCKY to get through to somebody on the phone.

Been on the bell to the Fuckers but this is procedure apparently! Im fucked right off. f*cking spoiling my only weekend off in 3 ....CUNTS!!!!!! f*cking had a season ticket last year, they've got my photo and everything, why can't they do simple things.

Wankers, incompetency is an understatement for them. I know bar code can be changed ffs im a manager in a large company!!!

Cunts!

i dont know if i would be the same but for the millwall game i bought a ticket but i lost it between the game and buying it. i phoned the ticket office the day of the game and said i cant find my ticket so i had to pay £5 to have it reprinted. wat about trying this to save some money ? :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:27 am

Aprrently hundreds of tickets have gone missing in the CF5 area of Cardiff....

This is why the club need to use recorded delivery! I would personally rather pay the delivery fee than go through this shit again.(Recorded delivery.)

This is absolute bollux and I will be writing a letter when i get some spare time to the managing director. This is toatlly unacceptable and not on. Beware the postman in Fairwater/Pentrebane.

Roll on Sunday! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: