Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

you alot reakon keogh will start? looking up

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:21 pm

the review things before the game. it says keogh in line for a start.

that agustien for the jacks is out to so leaves em less in midfield don't no if he any good tho lol

your thoughts about keogh starting ?

Re: you alot reakon keogh will start? looking up

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:37 pm

MMMM I would like to see Jason come into the Midfield Let whits go out on the wing and tell Bellamy to go and play where he wants. If things dont go to plan then take off Jason, put whits back to MF and Craig out on the wing then bring Andy in.
The guy whos going to be under real presure is Naylor.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:41 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:MMMM I would like to see Jason come into the Midfield Let whits go out on the wing and tell Bellamy to go and play where he wants. If things dont go to plan then take off Jason, put whits back to MF and Craig out on the wing then bring Andy in.
The guy whos going to be under real presure is Naylor.

stick blake and right back haha :)

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:24 pm

if any player for us. cant get fired up for this game,,, including koumas, they should leave now :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Thats a good shout Chief perhaps its the game we welcome back the real Koumas :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:14 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:the review things before the game. it says keogh in line for a start.

that agustien for the jacks is out to so leaves em less in midfield don't no if he any good tho lol

your thoughts about keogh starting ?

Shame. Bloo was jecking off about how great Agustien is. Their central midfield will be Allen, Orlandi and Gower. pretty,but lightweight. Be interesting especailly if Drinkwater plays to see them battle with Oli, H2o and Whittingham, who's getting stuck in a lot more these days. I reckon we've got the edge there.