Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

lets not

Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:58 pm

i hope sections of our crowd dont start singing songs of the swansea player besian who passed away, like they do about alan davies, i know they are our bitter enemies but we are better than that AINT WE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: lets not

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Thats right coz you've lost a few fans lately, and that wouldn't be nice so LETS NOT.!!

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:14 pm

colours wrote:Thats right coz you've lost a few fans lately, and that wouldn't be nice so LETS NOT.!!

prick

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:15 pm

colours wrote:Thats right coz you've lost a few fans lately, and that wouldn't be nice so LETS NOT.!!

Hopefully ccfc wont sing about besian. I strongly suspect that the inbred jacks will call Jonesy a paedo but of course that is okay isnt it colours?

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:16 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Hopefully ccfc wont sing about besian. I strongly suspect that the inbred jacks will call Jonesy a paedo but of course that is okay isnt it colours?

No! :roll:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 pm

beddau blue wrote:

prick

Says you, name calling ffs :oops: You're hard.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 pm

The majority do not know what Gas A Jack is about. Seeing as it was quite recent I cant see many fans singing that. Didnt he die before the last derby and nothing happened then?

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:22 pm

beddau blue wrote:i hope sections of our crowd dont start singing songs of the swansea player besian who passed away, like they do about alan davies, i know they are our bitter enemies but we are better than that AINT WE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

why bring it up then? :roll:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:24 pm

logger wrote:
beddau blue wrote:i hope sections of our crowd dont start singing songs of the swansea player besian who passed away, like they do about alan davies, i know they are our bitter enemies but we are better than that AINT WE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

why bring it up then? :roll:

Exactly

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:15 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:The majority do not know what Gas A Jack is about. Seeing as it was quite recent I cant see many fans singing that. Didnt he die before the last derby and nothing happened then?

no it happened years ago

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:12 pm

The sort of idiots who would sing that wouldn't have a feckin clue who he was. Nothing to worry about there.