Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

penny for the guy

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:15 pm

what ever happened to it ? used to love get a few quid as a kid and getting my dear old mam to help me make a guy to drag around the streets

Re: penny for the guy

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:07 pm

perhaps guy had enough!

sorry :oops:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:14 pm

Seen loads of kids recently with guys, they must have plenty of money (kids) around your way.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:15 pm

outside my local spar earlier a kid asked me for a penny for the guy, gave him a penny and then i ran off with his guy..... :ayatollah:

the old ones are not always the best ones :lol:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:19 pm

we talked about this in work today,,,, most think, kids arent safe ouside, pubs,shops, etc, especially the dark nights? our days we were ok, cause we were hard bastards in them days :lol:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:13 pm

Found some kids outside our local supermarket made a point of getting my change out for them 1st time in years i've seen it.
Great stuff.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:02 am

welshdougie wrote:outside my local spar earlier a kid asked me for a penny for the guy, gave him a penny and then i ran off with his guy..... :ayatollah:

i liked it :D

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:28 am

welshdougie wrote:outside my local spar earlier a kid asked me for a penny for the guy, gave him a penny and then i ran off with his guy..... :ayatollah:

This kid outside my local spar said "here's a penny get me a bottle of cider you p**k" :lol: