Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bargoed train latest any news?

Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:39 pm

Any news on the mad woman and the bargoed 10 , last I saw a few lads wer e going back down last week to meet with the btp, hope things turn out ok for them :ayatollah:

Re: Bargoed train latest any news?

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:01 pm

Haven't heard anything mate...........but as previously posted (many times) she should be done for wasting time and being a liability. It is a criminal offence to knowingly tresspass on the railway.

She needs a stern talking to :old:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:06 pm

we all had our interviews last week mate, they said most probs nothing will come of it as we watched the cctv and theres nothing wrong with it.. except we could go to court for public disorder for swearing, singing and drinking. but they said they are investigating the whole incident including the woman trespassing and the rest of it, i'll let you all know when they get back to me.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:28 pm

ok m8 thanks for the update, and im sure not just myself but all the posters hope common sense prevails here and wish you best of luck :ayatollah:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:04 pm

bargoedbluebird wrote:we all had our interviews last week mate, they said most probs nothing will come of it as we watched the cctv and theres nothing wrong with it.. except we could go to court for public disorder for swearing, singing and drinking. but they said they are investigating the whole incident including the woman trespassing and the rest of it, i'll let you all know when they get back to me.

if the police want to be wankers and they clearly are, they they will take you to court for public order :roll: if thats the case then the women should get arrested too and fined for tresspass but the police will turn a blind eye :roll:

cops are cunts