Burn a Roman Catholic.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:53 pm

Well, Guy Faulks was one. :o :D :D :D :D

Re: Burn a Roman Catholic.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:59 pm

slightly west calling... ;)

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:01 pm

Hofmeister wrote:slightly west calling... ;)

How are you mate? As soon as I typed this thread I thought of your Papal flag. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

You at the game/in the country Sunday Steph?

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:03 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

How are you mate? As soon as I typed this thread I thought of your Papal flag. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

nah cant make it, unf....

would love to greet your neighbours... :geek:

ur ok, mate? :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Hofmeister wrote:
Uncle Fester wrote:

nah cant make it, unf....

would love to greet your neighbours... :geek:

ur ok, mate? :ayatollah:

I am great thanks mate. Shame you cannot make it. Looking forward to the game though. (even a bit nervous if truth be told) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:51 pm

i burnt a guy earlier it had a celtic top on with lennon on the back :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:47 pm

But why do people burn their Guy?

If its in the belief that Guy Fawkes was burnt at the steak then that isn't right.
Guy Fawkes was hung drawn and quartered. Pretty much the same as you see in Brave Heart when William Wallis was killed.

Basically they hang you for a while until you almost pass out. Then they cut your belly open and drag out your guts. They do this for a very long while before they finally cut you in to four chunks.
The English preferred this form of death because they could drag around the remains to show others and so scare them in to falling in line. Sick f**kers.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:41 pm

Berwyn wrote:But why do people burn their Guy?

If its in the belief that Guy Fawkes was burnt at the steak then that isn't right.
Guy Fawkes was hung drawn and quartered. Pretty much the same as you see in Brave Heart when William Wallis was killed.

Basically they hang you for a while until you almost pass out. Then they cut your belly open and drag out your guts. They do this for a very long while before they finally cut you in to four chunks.
The English preferred this form of death because they could drag around the remains to show others and so scare them in to falling in line. Sick f**kers.

wasn't just the english who were brutal in those days it was the way it was

Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:58 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Yes you're right, it was brutal. In Wales we liked cooking people and eating them as part of a Pagan thing. Nothing wrong with eating people like, They still do it in some parts of Merthyr. :lol:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:29 pm

WE SHOULD DO THIS TO THE JACK BASTARDS TOMORROW! :twisted:

Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:29 pm

Berwyn wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:

Yes you're right, it was brutal. In Wales we liked cooking people and eating them as part of a Pagan thing. Nothing wrong with eating people like, They still do it in some parts of Merthyr. :lol:

i agree from time to time i enjoy munching on parts of the female body

Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:27 pm

Yep The english did it to the Dafydd The brother of Llywelyn ap Gruffydd The Last Native Princes of Wales in Shrewsbury.