A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHAT WAS THAT.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:31 pm

What the hell was DJ thinking?

Keogh up front on his own? mistake 1

chopra playing right wing? mistake 2

playing a obviously not match fit drinkwater? mistake 3

complete change of formation? mistake 4

worst game of the season by a mile, a terrible performance, I can only say Heaton and Hudson were the only decent players on the pitch. No passion at all, dont think they know how much this game means for the fans.

and to top it off the referee was shocking, two clear penatly shouts and countless decisions against us.

Re: WHAT WAS THAT.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:37 pm

jbirdrules wrote:What the hell was DJ thinking?

Keogh up front on his own? mistake 1

chopra playing right wing? mistake 2

playing a obviously not match fit drinkwater? mistake 3

complete change of formation? mistake 4

worst game of the season by a mile, a terrible performance, I can only say Heaton and Hudson were the only decent players on the pitch. No passion at all, dont think they know how much this game means for the fans.

and to top it off the referee was shocking, two clear penatly shouts and countless decisions against us.

DJ was to busy impersonating a garden gnome for 94mins dont think he moved

it was like watching a sunday league team vs a prem side passing it around no pressing nothing i mean wtf was it all about and the long ball garbage for there to center halfs was a joke didnt win one header that way from 1st min to 90th yet we still watching them head it out for the 2nd ball to be picked up by them same old welsh derby game yet nothing changes with the team or manger watching it for whole game its shamefull

Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:38 pm

Many on here and the other board said we should do 4 3 3 / 4 5 1 to match the Jacks. When we play 4 4 2 against teams playing 3 centre midfielders who can pass the ball well (Swansea/Blackpool for two) we always struggle. He tried to match them, it didn't work. Chopra up top or right side didn't work. What we missed the most was Bothroyd. Our over reliance on him is the biggest problem we have. We simply cannot play without him.

We didn't have 2 clear penalties you could say 1 but that would be one that if against us we wouldn't have been happy. The ref could easily have sent Chopra off and maybe Oli too.

You are right about Drinkwater but who else could have played? Rae? Mcphail? They would have been equally as useless. At least the lad continued to try unlike Koumas who gave up chasing at the end.

We were out played simple as. We are still 2nd and still 3 points above the Jacks and 1 point off the top.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:42 pm

say what u want chaps bottom line is we sat there and watched them play no matter what the fomation we didnt make any effort at all to close them down it was killing me watching it yet nothing got changed to sort that i mean does DJ watch thhe same games as us when we have welsh derbys :oops: