Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No one has commented on Bellamy

Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:56 pm

He had a one on one (should have done better) and a free header at the end which he tried to nestle in the smallest part of the goal. Again, should have done better.

Dissapointing result, but we're still second and clear by 3 points.

On to the next one.

Re: No one has commented on Bellamy

Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:59 pm

He was as poor of the rest of them to be fair, he definitely deserves his fair share but I just don't think he could get on the ball and I dont think he wanted to pass to Keogh like he didn't trust him, evidently he was right...

This guy is class though, just didn't seem to play his natural game today.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:12 pm

the whole team were shit,,

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:19 pm

How many times is Jones going to play Keogh he not good enough , Drinkwater had a shocker chopra out of possition and Bellamy was taken out by the jacks rightback that shouldnt happen.

The game was shocking but Dave Jones thought it could have gone either way I disgree they outplayed us and Jones got it wrong should never leave out Burke.

But the main truth is again we are nothing without Jay and Keogh is no replacement for Chopra when he was out and certainly no replacement for Jay.

A disapointing day need to get drunk

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:37 pm

If Bellamy puts even one of those chances away, it's a different story, and we'd all be feeling a lot different!!!

Chops had a chance in first half, and we're unfortunate to have a freekick ruled against chops on the keeper in the first half when he just stood still!!

We were outplayed in the second half, and we can't have any complaints, however i come back to the Bellamy chances which could have had us all feeling a while lot better!!