Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE MUST MOVE ON !

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:15 pm

All in All we didnt our chances, we have about 3 clear cut chances today but didnt put them away so we have to be fair and give it to the Swans they had chances also, but they took them. How could 2 defenders let a striker turn on a ball and let him get his shot off ? Well thats what happend and why we lost to that one goal. Bellamy had a clear cut chance to put us back all even again but with only the keeper to beat, the keep stood his ground and got his fingers to the ball. That fact that Drinks give so much of the ball away and keogh was never going to score up there on his own. Chops was not used as he should have been, out on the wing for more of the game it was like we were playing with ten men only. Do we blame Dave Jones for it?
Well as much as I like dave I would say yes! He is the guy that calls the shots and If 26,000 could see it why couldnt he?

Say what you like, the Swans are a good side and they play well today. They were worth there win,NOW we have to start a winning run again and put this all behined us. What I would say also is, that after that goal all the fans went silent ! THat is the time we should have made the whole world hear us not just stand there with our mouths open, but f**k all coming out.
Its up to us to pick up the team, thats what where there for. We are still second place now we need to boost our team back up to the top again and like Burke said open up a gap. So on to the next game City, LET SLIP THEM DOGS OF WAR CARDIFF

Re: WE MUST MOVE ON !

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:20 pm

no passion f**k all, ollie fouled a swansea guy, and ollie was rubbing the jacks head, sort of im sorry,,,,,,f**k em, get stuck in, shit team performance,,, and the jacks were nothing special,, a draw would have been a fair result, between two bad teams ,on todays performance