Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Keogh

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Why are some people targeting him so ferociously? I'm not his biggest fan but he did all he could today. He won a lot of balls in the air against bigger defenders and kept possession well on more than a few occasions. He wasn't fit enough to carry on which was clear but considering the role he had to play, I thought he did ok. Just needed someone up top with him.

Re: Keogh

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:43 pm

Zabier wrote:Why are some people targeting him so ferociously? I'm not his biggest fan but he did all he could today. He won a lot of balls in the air against bigger defenders and kept possession well on more than a few occasions. He wasn't fit enough to carry on which was clear but considering the role he had to play, I thought he did ok. Just needed someone up top with him.

well said i thought he did good today. tryed his guts out. be interesting if we had won no one would say sod all about him.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Olofinjana was a bit dodgy.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:46 pm

My mate who is a Torquay fan labelled him 'Olofvagina' because he kept winning possession and then losing it again. Not his usual self but seemed put off by the vast numbers we had alongside him with no-one ahead of him.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:48 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:
Zabier wrote:Why are some people targeting him so ferociously? I'm not his biggest fan but he did all he could today. He won a lot of balls in the air against bigger defenders and kept possession well on more than a few occasions. He wasn't fit enough to carry on which was clear but considering the role he had to play, I thought he did ok. Just needed someone up top with him.

well said i thought he did good today. tryed his guts out. be interesting if we had won no one would say sod all about him.

and that is his problem,you cant fault his effort but he is no goal scorer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: