Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

fan on the pitch,

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:00 pm

what a waste, 6 year ban for running up the pitch,,,, i would have smashed tate in the face on my way up the field :ayatollah:

Re: fan on the pitch,

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:19 pm

Yeah and got 12 mths in the clink too, well done.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:23 pm

Ban him for life, we don't need pricks like that in our club !

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:27 pm

just embarrassed our club on television.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:29 pm

Ban him for life for running on a pitch

but yea atleast smack tate if your going too

Wanker

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:30 pm

f*cking hell guys lighten up, tongue in cheek and all that,,,,,,,,, i was saying ,get banned for going on the pitch, why do it,,,,,, if youre going to get banned do some , even a cart wheel in the centre spot,

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:36 pm

surely he was a one off idiot never a season ticket holder or a regular as he has just got himself banned for being stupid and on Sky so all his family and friends can see what a twit he is.

I agree with you ninian blue if he going to do something stupid make it more than just looking like a drunk running on the pitch

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:41 pm

Let's hang him ffs get a grip

Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:43 pm

stupid of him yes but he did seem to get a few laughs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Yes, little things, please little minds !

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:44 pm

done the stewards though before he slipped lol

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:46 pm

For f**k sake! So what he ran on the pitch no real harm done! It was never going to cause any trouble. He was Probably a little pissed and dared to do it by his mates. Officially a ban is for violent offences. So let's take it into perspective and treat it as what it was, a foolish prank that went wrong! Or right cos he got on the pitch. I hope he don't get banned just a slap on the wrist and told to behave, there are worse things that he could have done.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:47 pm

The Trooper wrote:Yes, little things, please little minds !

BET YOUR A BARREL LAUGHS ON A NIGHT OUT :laughing7:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Splottoman wrote:For f**k sake! So what he ran on the pitch no real harm done! It was never going to cause any trouble. He was Probably a little pissed and dared to do it by his mates. Officially a ban is for violent offences. So let's take it into perspective and treat it as what it was, a foolish prank that went wrong! Or right cos he got on the pitch. I hope he don't get banned just a slap on the wrist and told to behave, there are worse things that he could have done.

:ayatollah:
stewards who let him get by should be banned clearly not doing there job lol

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:52 pm

chewbarker wrote:Yeah and got 12 mths in the clink too, well done.

What?!?! Don't make stupid comments. There are enough of those on here already....

The 'runner' was a tosser and deserves a lengthy ban....

Anyone know of he was a 'regular' or a 'big game' merchant??

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:53 pm

stewards who let him get by should be banned clearly not doing there job lol

Well said!

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Fair play to him :ayatollah:

That steward should have got a red card...did you see his attempt to tackle him...two footed and knee high .

The fat useless c**t.

We should all have a whip round to pay for his fine

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:21 pm

valleyrambill wrote:surely he was a one off idiot never a season ticket holder or a regular as he has just got himself banned for being stupid and on Sky so all his family and friends can see what a twit he is.

I agree with you ninian blue if he going to do something stupid make it more than just looking like a drunk running on the pitch

Sky?? bbc mate bigger audience :D :ayatollah:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:22 pm

maybe he had a small dick, so streaking was out of the question :lol:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:49 pm

AT LEASt we know our stewards dont play rugby, blame me they missed 5 tackles :lol:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:54 pm

anyone know him ?

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:55 am

some people are over reacting. hes been nicked he'l will get a ban,and no one was hurt

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:35 am

f**k me folks. He didnt attack anyone, didnt have explosives strapped to
his chest. He ran on a football pitch. Daft. Probably done it for a bet and
probably made enough money doing it so that a ban doesnt bother him.
which suggests he is just a fair weather 'fan'

I know we are Cardiff City, I know we are the most evil violent nasty fans
in football, but the football world is not going to make a big thing out of
this. Cos it wasnt a big thing

Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:21 pm

taffyapple wrote:f**k me folks. He didnt attack anyone, didnt have explosives strapped to
his chest. He ran on a football pitch. Daft. Probably done it for a bet and
probably made enough money doing it so that a ban doesnt bother him.
which suggests he is just a fair weather 'fan'

I know we are Cardiff City, I know we are the most evil violent nasty fans
in football, but the football world is not going to make a big thing out of
this. Cos it wasnt a big thing

well said ,he didn do any harm and lets be honest if he wouldve smacked tate hed be a f*cking ledgend!!

Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:03 pm

BESIDES, they didnt even show him on the telly .Soo no harm done .
Some fans on here really need to grow a sack !
it was a laugh it seriously cheered up.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:21 pm

I thought it was great :lol:

He ran the whole length of the pitch, looked fucked by the time he got to the half way line and they still couldnt get him.

I agree, he should have Smacked tate in the mouth and broke his ankle.

Why are everyone slagging him off? He payed to watch the game like everyone of you?, you are saying he is a "one off" fan how do you know that? you dont.. utter bollax. Slagging fellow fans off. And no i dont know him, just find it over the top people calling him stuff.

He done no harm, lay off the guy.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Will the club get into trouble for letting him get on the pitch in the first place?

Both Welsh and English FA have a sense of humour bypass about these sort of things, even if we think they're a bit of a laugh.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:37 pm

who are the "cardiff city" fans bitching about this. f*cking hell mun! what has this club become??????????? i know it was daft but feck me, the guy didnt kill anyone for fucks sake! CARDIFF CITY- family friendly. take granny along for the day and sip tea with her in the canton stand whilst discussing what washing powder they wash the kit with! but whatever you do, dont stand up or sing. WHAT A LOAD OF OLD BOLLOCKS! man up boys! and im not talking to everyone as i know the vast majority of you agree with me and want to create a better atmosphere etc. but some people, this new breed of fan, do me feckin nut in!! its getting embarrassing mun :oops: