Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

the only time we caused the jacks any concern

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:08 pm

was when that guy run on the pitch :D :D :D

Re: the only time we caused the jacks any concern

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:15 pm

were the no 1 in wales you surely beleive it now look at the game we dominated from start to finish you got a side worthy of promotion but bellamy aint the best if boothroyd goes yore fukd i fukin luvs being a jack we take the piss every time walkin down the mumbles road to see buck rodgers aces ooooooh the lads u should have seen us comin :lol:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:19 pm

swansea jack wrote:were the no 1 in wales you surely beleive it now look at the game we dominated from start to finish you got a side worthy of promotion but bellamy aint the best if boothroyd goes yore fukd i fukin luvs being a jack we take the piss every time walkin down the mumbles road to see buck rodgers aces ooooooh the lads u should have seen us comin :lol:

yep ok,

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:21 pm

krab wrote:was when that guy run on the pitch :D :D :D

It was the most dazzling run from City all afternoon. He skipped tackle after tackle and everyone is slating him. He was defo my man of the match a faultless performance :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:22 pm

Swansea no1 in Wales, f**k off you daft c**t, we are still 3 points above you. You jacks played shit, but Cardiff played worse for one game

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:25 pm

krab wrote:
swansea jack wrote:were the no 1 in wales you surely beleive it now look at the game we dominated from start to finish you got a side worthy of promotion but bellamy aint the best if boothroyd goes yore fukd i fukin luvs being a jack we take the piss every time walkin down the mumbles road to see buck rodgers aces ooooooh the lads u should have seen us comin :lol:

yep ok,

:bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :sleepy4: :sleepy4: :sleepy4: :sleepy4: :sleepy4: :sleepy4: :thefinger:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:26 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
krab wrote:

yep ok,

:bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2: :sleepy4: :sleepy4: :sleepy4: :sleepy4: :sleepy4: :sleepy4: :thefinger:

Oh that wasn't intended for you krab :lol:

Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:50 pm

you took the piss second half(not 1st) scummer now f**k off back to planetswans with the rest of the vermin

Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Your 3rd we are 2nd. That makes us no 1 team in Wales.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:14 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Your 3rd we are 2nd. That makes us no 1 team in Wales.

We've got 2 home games this coming week whilst you have 2 tricky ones away. So don't hold your breath - losing may become a habit ;)

As for being the No.1 team in Wales I refer you to yesterdays game when the best team totally outplayed, out-thought and outscored the other.

We'll wait for your half-baked biased match report where no-doubt you will say you had 2 'stone-wall' penalties and missed 2 sitters. Don't forget to include Swansea's 14 shots on target and the one that hit the post though ;)

On a side note, where was the noise yesterday? Was there a sponsored silence at the CCS? If there was no-one told us JACKS!!

In Fact, I feel like a song now - " I NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES...." (you know the rest if you want to join in :lol:)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:09 pm

nct68 wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:Your 3rd we are 2nd. That makes us no 1 team in Wales.

We've got 2 home games this coming week whilst you have 2 tricky ones away. So don't hold your breath - losing may become a habit ;)

As for being the No.1 team in Wales I refer you to yesterdays game when the best team totally outplayed, out-thought and outscored the other.

We'll wait for your half-baked biased match report where no-doubt you will say you had 2 'stone-wall' penalties and missed 2 sitters. Don't forget to include Swansea's 14 shots on target and the one that hit the post though ;)

On a side note, where was the noise yesterday? Was there a sponsored silence at the CCS? If there was no-one told us JACKS!!

In Fact, I feel like a song now - " I NEVER FELT MORE LIKE SINGING THE BLUES...." (you know the rest if you want to join in :lol:)

its the same every season in it jack, you beat us, bang on about being wales number 1 and then look like cunts come may.

as for the game, you werent that good, just better then us.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:17 pm

Yes, you are right - we are the best team in Wales. What is it now for you guys in head-to-head? 2 wins in 14 games :lol: :lol:

Yes, we are good and it DIDN'T TAKE US £50M to get us here!

Move over debt ridden, delinquent filled Cardiff City - we'll show you how to be successful on and off the pitch :swimaway:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:28 pm

nct68 wrote:Yes, you are right - we are the best team in Wales. What is it now for you guys in head-to-head? 2 wins in 14 games :lol: :lol:

Move over debt ridden, delinquent filled Cardiff City - we'll show you how to be successful on and off the pitch :swimaway:

If you're that great how come your home support is fecking $hit',after all with your Tesco points you only need to buy a tin of beans and your in

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:38 pm

nct68 wrote:Yes, you are right - we are the best team in Wales. What is it now for you guys in head-to-head? 2 wins in 14 games :lol: :lol:

i cant make a word out of what your saying, i dont speak gypo :roll:

DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH?

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:58 pm

:laughing3: :clap: :laughing3: :clap: :laughing3: :clap:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:40 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
krab wrote:was when that guy run on the pitch :D :D :D

It was the most dazzling run from City all afternoon. He skipped tackle after tackle and everyone is slating him. He was defo my man of the match a faultless performance :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear Heaton's under pressure from the little steward who eventually took him down....

1st class save!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:19 pm

succesfull!!! with no money and the 4th smallest crowds in the league?

it may take a while for another team to do a blackpool and when it does happen we will already be there. :D

now keep fantasizing over chasing small groups into the sea and us losing to blackpool because quite frankly no-one else gives a f**k.