Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

My weekend

Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:54 pm

Stole the idea off NuclearBlue to do this,

Saturday November 6th
Up nice and early to go watch Oldland v Merthyr Town in Bristol, even though it was a top of the table clash I was feeling confident of a Merthyr win. So I was showered and dressed and making my way to Merthyr Vale train station for a 10 minute ride into Merthyr Town. Got there and headed for Tesco and bought a sandwich and Sun newspaper which was crap. I scanned my tempory clubcard (FAO Tesco, when you sending my real one you tight twats) and headed to Weatherspoons, had the largest breakfast they got which doesn't have shit on the Ninian. By now it was 11am so headed to Merthyr law courts to get on the bus, crazy, usualy when a bus load of people from Merthyr are at the law courts we are not fans we are the trialed.
It was a short journey to the west country which seemed like forever due to Now 845478334759 (thats not what I call music) playing over the radio, we arrived at the ground (park) 2 hours before kick off. The Ground:
To be honest it was a crap game, the scoring for fun Merthyr team didn't turn up but were unlucky. It was 1-1 going into stoppage time, then Joe Perry (Jason Perry's son) tipped the ball onto the post which was a great save but what happened next was a real mix up, then there was an attempted clearance from a Merthyr defender which hit Joe and ended up in the net, it finished Oldland 2-1 Merthyr. On the bus home I was talking to Jason Perry who came to watch his son, what a great guy, he asked for a photo with me (not entirly true) :

Back in Merthyr then stayed there for a while having a couple of drinks thinking about the day that follows, had a chat with PtB on the phone, drunk some more and went home.

Sunday November 7th
DERBY DAY.. which was shit. Arrived in the Ninian at about 9.30 it was packed in there but not many regulars off this forum, just NuclearBlue, Carl, Cheggers, Gregg, Andy, Jamie, Nips and Ackers. Carl and Cheggers wern't happy about the fact they had stopped making breakfasts. Then Annis arrives and tells us that he phoned up and ordered his breakfast over the phone, much to the amusment of Carl and co. Arriving with Annis was Warren Feeney, this was the first time I met him and too me he seems a genuine down to earth bloke and he was loving the chants by Dibs. Carl told us the team which made us all wonder WHAT THE F--- IS JONES PLAYING AT?!! I've always believed Jones is the right man to take us forward and I still do now, but yesterday he got it totally wrong. I left for the game about half hour before kick off, walking down the road I bump into Ptb who was heading towards the Ninian, perhaps he thought we kicked off at 3? :lol: In the ground the atmosphere seemed better than usual, then the game kicked off. Alot has been said about the specatator who ran on the pitch but what about the 11 specatators in Cardiff Shirts? We just wern't up to the task which is hard to accept, anyways onwards and upwards as they say.

Now I am sitting here typing this wondering if anyone will actualy read it all :lol: Still feeling quite a bit tired after being woken up at 1.30 am this morning by a blank text from PtB, confussed, I went back to sleep only to be woken at 3.30am with a picture message from Ptb, it was him and Chopra, did it really take you 2 hours to figure out how to send it :lol:

Re: My weekend

Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:21 pm

Good Work Mr Fish

I got battered by Den haag/belgiums/ jack elite under 5's up town. nailed on fact :ayatollah:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:39 pm

placid-casual wrote:Good Work Mr Fish

I got battered by Den haag/belgiums/ jack elite under 5's up town. nailed on fact :ayatollah:

You actualy read it? Respect :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:42 pm

You're off your head mate!

Chops pestered me for that picture then my oficial photographer let him down with the first effort!

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:41 pm

PtB wrote:You're off your head mate!

Chops pestered me for that picture then my oficial photographer let him down with the first effort!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where's the one with you and Drinky? :lol:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Claire wrote:
PtB wrote:You're off your head mate!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Where's the one with you and Drinky? :lol:

Will get it up shortly!

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:47 pm

i just read this............didnt find it boring at all ;)

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:56 pm

Top photographer :lol:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:59 pm

PtB wrote:
Top photographer :lol:

:lol:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Just as well we weren't drunk when got them!