Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DID YESTERDAYS RESULT INCREASE BOTHROYDS VALUE?

Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Plan A, B and C all include Jay Bothroyd. We ALWAYS look shit without him.....

Did the result yesterday increase his worth and value to the team, is Bothroyd's eyes looking like this now: $$ $$ now that his contract is up for renewal?

your thoughts..... :?:

Re: DID YESTERDAYS RESULT INCREASE BOTHROYDS VALUE?

Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Merlin wrote:Plan A, B and C all include Jay Bothroyd. We ALWAYS look shit without him.....

Did the result yesterday increase his worth and value to the team, is Bothroyd's eyes looking like this now: $$ $$ now that his contract is up for renewal?

It was a silly tackle, totally no need for the challenge, unless there was an ulterior motive, on jay's part........

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:44 pm

It wouldn't affect his value, but it certainly increased his bargaining position with us.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:52 pm

not his value his wage demand! he would of signed by now if he was happy here

Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:11 am

I would say , It has shown to Dave jones he needs to fined someone and soon to stand in for jay. He is keen to say we are not a one man team. Well that one man ( Jay ) was missed so much that we didnt really have an attack without him. Chops looked like a tennis player without an amr. I was shouted down when I said Keogh is not what we needed and now I would say that game shows I was sadley right. If we are to make a real push for promotion we must have someone to replace Jay as Dave said we got many more games. But what if he gets a problem and is out for a month or two to me I would say as we are now ! Promotion over.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:46 am

Merlin wrote:Plan A, B and C all include Jay Bothroyd. We ALWAYS look shit without him.....

yes and most probably done on purpose by dj

Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:09 pm

Dont think that for 1 min sorry, DJ is one of the best Managers Cardiff has had. He has got this club where it is today. and he done it with very little money. Remember we are still 2nd be for the season started you would have been over the moon if you knew we were going to be in this spot now.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Without a doubt, & i refere to an earlier post of mine, did Jay not play on purpose? I beleive these things happen in pro football.