Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JACKS TESCO CLUBCARD LINK

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:15 pm

http://www.swanseacity.net/page/Latest/ ... 37,00.html

Re: JACKS TESCO CLUBCARD LINK

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:17 pm

You are havin a bubble :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what next buy four cans of baked beans and get a free season ticket sat next to some inbred at the Liberty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:19 pm

nobby wrote:http://www.swanseacity.net/page/Latest/0,,10354~2181637,00.html

Really Sounds like Desperation to me, 3rd in the League and they are BEGGING FOR SUPPORTERS :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:40 am

Just looked around thier site, its all news about cardiff thier capital city lol news reported, stupid reports, loads of interviews before after during, half time and after the game :lol: OBSESSION

Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:14 am

Ben wrote:Just looked around thier site, its all news about cardiff thier capital city lol news reported, stupid reports, loads of interviews before after during, half time and after the game :lol: OBSESSION

They have just beaten there Capital Ben , beat there older siblings, beat the best team in Wales, you got to let them have there day week or till we play them next. Personally i wont forget how DJ screwed us up but if we beat Reading tomorrow then i will be happy again.

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:19 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:You are havin a bubble :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: what next buy four cans of baked beans and get a free season ticket sat next to some inbred at the Liberty :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

they come with a guaranteed 3points :D

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Surreal....

I think someone's told them they can quadruple their points in certain circumstances....

Would explain why they're as high up the table as they are!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: "Every Little Helps!!" :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: