Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No Ulster or Union Jack flags at yesterdays game

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:59 pm

i only saw Welsh flags in the away end, with one half union half welsh one. Do you think this was because they're lads didn't bother with the game and it was just regular shirters who made the effort because it was a bubble?

Re: No Ulster or Union Jack flags at yesterdays game

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:01 pm

There were some Union Jacks, which I have no problem with after all they are British too

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:03 pm

i have no problem with the UJ either. The Ulster ones are a bit sad because i doubt very much they belong to people from NI, just lads tryin to make a statement

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:05 pm

i didn't see any Union Jacks though - certainly not any that had been hung up, maybe a few in amongst fans but defo the vast majority of their flags were welsh ones which is different to the last derby i went to (the 2-2 last one at ninian)

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:20 pm

i saw one with chelsea fc written on it with by the looks of it felt pens :lol:
then the turd with a blackpool flag what a tit worse thing he held it up for most of the game thinking it was clever :lol:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:25 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:i saw one with chelsea fc written on it with by the looks of it felt pens :lol:
then the turd with a blackpool flag what a tit worse thing he held it up for most of the game thinking it was clever :lol:

it seemed like he held it up for 90mins sad b*stard

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:32 pm

most , in fact 99 percent of CARDIFF CITY FANS ...dont really want to see political flags ( of either side ) at CARDIFF CITY games

it just causes all sorts of silly bollocks

if they did , the whole stadium would be full of them ..but like most other grounds ..people cant really be arsed

I respect the troops who have died in ulster , n ireland , ireland and the civilians

I know that some celtic fans sing stupid sick songs but so do some rangers fans and so do some city fans !!

politics at home , worth a chat and a laugh and an argue

politics at football ...SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE !!!!

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:40 pm

i dont understand it all. religoen etc to me is a load of bollocks
but i get the message from the celtic arseholes. they are a disgrace. i have family fighting in afganastan :twisted:

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:41 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:i saw one with chelsea fc written on it with by the looks of it felt pens :lol:

They nicked the UJ with Chelsea on it because they cant afford their own the scruffy pricks. :ayatollah:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:02 am

Ccfc Shane wrote:

They nicked the UJ with Chelsea on it because they cant afford their own the scruffy pricks. :ayatollah:

this was a welsh flag with chelsea fc written on it very badly :lol:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:41 am

there was abpout 6 uj's there mainly with the duck in the middle hanging over the concrete concourse

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:53 am

the Blackpool flag made me laugh ................ sad gypo twats :lol:

Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:31 am

I seen at least 3 union jacks hanging over the tunnel part of the away end

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:28 am

http://www.flickr.com/photos/joncandy/5155183032/in/set-72157625208163509/

Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:59 am

Why the hell do we need the UJ ? Its got nothing at all to do with Wales

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Pethau_Bach wrote:i only saw Welsh flags in the away end, with one half union half welsh one. Do you think this was because they're lads didn't bother with the game and it was just regular shirters who made the effort because it was a bubble?

i was in the canton and could see a couple of union jack flags from there

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:44 pm

cant see a problem with the union jack. scotish german and irish flags are ok why not the uj

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:57 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:
Ccfc Shane wrote:

this was a welsh flag with chelsea fc written on it very badly :lol:

What the f**k. :? :lol:

Now that is weird. :lol: :ayatollah: